We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

I had some reaaally weird dreams of Mika and Pasi last night :s

and also..Spike, you'll like this one..
I got a really weird belly button piercing that was GIANT and hurt like fuck, and i showed it to my sister. Then she showed me her...ass piercing :err: And while she was showing me that i also noticed that she had a penis.
Then she told me that she's my cousin, and not my sister..and i said "yeah i can see that you're not my sister", she asked why, and i pointed at her penis, and she was like "What, there's nothing there :D" And it was GIANT, so i couldn't have not noticed it :ill:

I was at a dt dream gig (my second, actually) a couple of nights ago. :hotjump:
the sad thing is there's only something like 5 seconds left of it in my head, and that includes afterwards asking stanne why they didn't play the sun fired blanks (or maybe I was complaining about it, not quite sure).

didn't get/remember any answer, though, but I hope it has nothing to do with the upcoming tour. o_O

uh, i have a pretty tough meeting today, where i'm supposed to present research plans for 2005 and i need to make sure that i'm allowed to do whatever the bu crosses my mind and get consistently funded. tonight i dreamt of having hot, passionate sex with the guy in charge of deciding whether i get my wish or not (we have a history of meeting in the corridors while i rap eminem songs, but that's another story), but i guess i cannot really employ that as diversionary tactic to get him to sign the damn proposal. :Smug:

You know what would be funny?
..if at some point, without us knowing, people responsible for us in some way or people in whose hands lie our prospects were to come across our posting history in UM.com ..either by a previously unknown common interest, or by 'necessary' investigative means..

MagSec4 said:
..if at some point, without us knowing, people responsible for us in some way or people in whose hands lie our prospects were to come across our posting history in UM.com ..either by a previously unknown common interest, or by 'necessary' investigative means..
:ill:
*deletes 85% of own posts*

Two dreams last night. In the first I was investigating a series of murders for the king. Two had been committed in different houses on the street, and as I got more details about the murders (for example, the house numbers of the crimes and that a BMW was parked outside the houses both times) I realised that this was exactly the same as a previous serial killer had done, and so I knew where and when he would go next. I was waiting outside this house when an old woman came onto the street downhill of me, carrying a ball. She dropped the ball and it started rolling away, and being the jolly spiffing chap that I am, I ran after the ball to stop it going for miles.

When I came back and returned the ball to her, I looked up to the house I was supposed to be guarding when the serial killer ran out of it, carrying a severed head in both hands. He went towards the boot of his car, but I caught him and performed a splendid if reckless rugby tackle on him. Unfortunately he swung his sword at me and I died. Considering that he was carrying the head in both hands and still managed to effectively wield this weapon, I'm not too keen on trying to recall the logistics of this. :zombie:

--------

The second time I was accompanying an old woman who was biking up a hill near my old house. Soon after she started she was tired, and so I encouraged her by lying that the hill was over a thousand metres high, and that you could even see that the clouds obscured the top of it. As we got closer it turned out these "clouds" was just a lot of smoke from a burning building, and we went past as people were being evacuated. I seem to remember trying not to cry at the thought of people being trapped in there, and suddenly my companions were a couple of friends rather than an old lady, and we were on our way to school where a big festival-type of meeting was taking place.

When we got there I went into the classroom where us UMers were meeting up, though the only "real" people I can remember being there were Gaby and Ulla's friend Anni (who I don't know, so that was odd). We were sitting on a couple of benches in the corner of the room when a security guard came and threw Gaby out for having weed in her bag.

Then came a really bizarre conversation. I was sitting right behind a girl who I knew in the dream but is no one I actually know. She was leaning on me, and when I shifted position slightly she said, with a wink, "if you get any closer I'll have to show you my man-string." I looked at her blankly, and she explained "it's a g-string but with a picture of a man on it." I asked who, and she said "Shady!" "Not Slim Shady, I hope" I replied, and then she said "No, Tom Shady from Nevermore." :|

Before I could reply, Gaby rejoined us, and then a few minutes later an American (yep, turns out we were in America after all) cop came and arrested her because she'd been caught expressing an interest in buying a poster for sale that had the word "spliff" on it. As she was taken out again I went to protest, and coming out of the next classroom was someone else I knew (who happened to be an American version of Janet Street-Porter :ill: ). I said to her in mock complaint "You know, your country is really.... very bad," and she laughed at me for ages and it's the last thing I can remember.

So, anyone feel like telling me what the hell either of those mean?

dream 1- you just watched Red Dragon-
nah, the only thing i can think of is the obvious- you feel like you messed up, and want to compensate but its too late, and you die. it seems like you're overly preocupied with helping people and pleasing others and worrying about others.

whats the significance of helping old women though? ive never dreamt about those.

dream 2- it means that you think i smoke weed, and i dont! its sort of nice to be in dreams of people who i thought had forgotten me :p

my dreams lately- demons, lurking in the corners, waiting for me.

Violet Baudelaire said:
dream 1- you just watched Red Dragon-
Actually it had much more of a Tawny Man trilogy feel to it, but I didn't mention it because no one would know what I was talking about, and people deserve a break from that.
whats the significance of helping old women though? ive never dreamt about those.
It's a whole disturbing side of my character that I try to keep as secret as possible. :rolleyes:
...people who i thought had forgotten me :p
This is such a ridiculous notion it doesn't even deserve a reply. :p
my dreams lately- demons, lurking in the corners, waiting for me.
Sounds almost like a line from a song. Go to bed concentrating on daffodils and fluffy bunnies.

Rusty said:
..and being the jolly spiffing chap that I am, I ran after the ball to stop it going for miles.

..but I caught him and performed a splendid if reckless rugby tackle on him.

She was leaning on me, and when I shifted position slightly she said, with a wink, "if you get any closer I'll have to show you my man-string

a security guard came and threw Gaby out for having weed in her bag..

..cop came and arrested her because she'd been caught expressing an interest in buying a poster for sale that had the word "spliff" on it.
:lol: :lol:

My interpretation:
Despite of what you may choose to do in life, you'll always have a thing for old ladies
wink.gif

I had an unpleasant dream two nights ago. It starts with my brother going to the bathroom. I'm sitting on my parents bed. On the floor there's a red bucket filled with clear water and dirty clothes. In the dream there are some kind of creature with yellow cat eyes who's clairvoyant and can look at what's happening in our house through the water in this bucket. I can also see these eyes in the water. I'm trying to scare the creature away, which is rather pointless when it isn't actually present. It comes and goes under a few minutes, and suddently I become very worried over my brother, since I realize he has been in the bathroom for about three hours without making a sound. I go and knock on the door and says his name a few times, but he doesn't answer. So I go for a screwdriver and unlock the door (this is the most realistic detail in the dream; my siblings and I used to break into the bathroom that way when we were kids). In the bathroom my brother is sitting with both his arms and his head in a red bucket filled with water. There's also much blood in the bucket, but in trails, it haven't spread yet. I pull my brother up and screams to him to see if I'll get any response, but he is dead. His expression is partly one which he often uses when he's mocking someone, but mostly he looks peaceful and happy.

:erk: Thinkin this much about this dream made me cry.

EDIT: Oh, yes, I'm in a dreaming period right now. I dreamt that it was a day around christmas eve, when my uncle always come to visit us. In the dream, my uncle was a little insolent and a little more honest than he really is which my parents didn't like. So they arranged so that he would trip and fall in the basement stair and die. :err: When I got to know what mum and dad had done, I became a little irritated, because I thought it was a little drastic.

Child of Time said:
I thought it was a little drastic.
:lol:

Well, i've had a dream recently where there was a serial killer with a mask who went around beheading people. He/she hurt my mom very badly, so i decided "it" would be dead the minute i got close to it. When i found it in my house in the dark, i put one hand around its neck and one in its mouth and i woke up.. but then i went back to sleep and it was near my car. my brother jumped out to try to get it with a stick (the killer had a sword), and i jumped out of the car too to divert it from my bro with my stick. Then my stick turned to a 47inch curved blade which i threw towards its back and stabbed it. The killer fell to the ground face down, i approached, took my blade and slit its throat from end to end.

It's funny because a few months ago i had another dream in which i killed an angry banshee by bumping her down to the ground with my mental powers, and then stabbed her back with some children's scissors and then slit her throat with a piece of the broken scissors..

wow guys. Ive never had dreams about my familie being hurt... I had a wierd one where there were two versions of my brother along time ago. Anyway I sympathise about these nightmares, especially C.o.t's... that arms and head in the bucket thing is just hellah freeky... plus the creature being in the bucket. I hate it when dreams have a structure, like your brain planned it and it wasnt just spontaneous.

i had a set of nightmares tonight, actually it was many of my usual nightmare settings combined together. it included the hospital and many severely disfigured people. :(

a while ago i dreamt that all of northern italy was under a thick cover of ice, so i couldn't reach anyone there. then i woke up, went back to sleep, and dreamt of having sex with someone from my workplace. he isn't from northern italy.

i am realizing that i need to listen to more metal, silly as it may sound. no connection to dreams whatsoever.

Hiljainen said:
i have some weird dreams lately, but i don't remember much of them, they just leave a weird feeling in my head when i wake up, pfffff

I can relate to this. Today I remembered the dream I had after something happened in real life that was similar to the dream.
In real life - A woman opened the door as I was delivering a paper in her post box. She said something like "Oh thank you dear, sorry to scare you". I just said, "oh not at all have a nice christmas". Then I was left wondering how she saw me when she didnt lean out of her door and her post box was 5 ft along the wall out of her eye view. o_O
Then the dream came back to me. I kept seeing groups of people and hiding but they kept calling my name anyway, Id be all like "Damn how did they see me", then I'd converse with them. The dream was one of those mega repetetive ones. The same thing kept occuring in different situations.

Last night there were a lot of dreams since I kept waking up. The one I remember most was very strange. As some of you know, my college classes this year are made up almost entirely of Chinese and Vietnamese students. Now in the dream these students all had jobs at some warehouse or factory, and I got a job there too. When I got there, it turned out that they were moving the company to a different place, so I think everyone was loading the entire warehouse/factory, including the building itself, onto some sort of boat. I didn't know what the hell I should've been doing and no one told me, so I just wondered around trying to look important and busy.

While doing this I saw this one Chinese girl from my class who is really very good-looking, so I decided to take my busy-looking self to wherever she was, and sort of followed her group around. At some point the boat left the shore (while we were on it) and everyone became more busy and frantic because they were behind schedule, and it became more difficult to follow this girl around and I kept getting shouted at for getting in people's way. Some stuff happened here that I can't really remember, but involved something like a desperate rush for the cafeteria for some reason.

At some point the dream changed a bit, and there was a massive auditorium or amphitheatre filled with people, but everyone was still busy working in some way and there was a lot of movement. I walked around and climbed up it a bit, and as I got to one set of stairs that lead back down to the bottom there was suddenly a mad rush to get down these stairs, so I joined in.

It turned out the stairs were really steep and I wanted to take my time climbing down them, but people behind me were still in a rush and they started having a go at me, so I had a go back. Then something happened that I can't remember, and I ended up getting beaten up by someone I went to school with. He was the hardest, strongest, and toughest bloke in our school, but he was quite a nice bloke as well and not a bully, so why he beat me up here was odd.

Then I was lying there bleeding and people were discussing which doctor they should call. Then, for some reason I became one of the ones doing the discussion, and it was someone else bleeding on the floor instead. I said we should call Dr Clooney, because he was a good doctor. (Also, somehow we were in Leeds at this point, despite being on a boat earlier.) People looked at me all confused, so I said "you know, George Clooney" but funnily enough that didn't work either.

After a short while I remembered that George Clooney was the actor's name, but I needed the name of the character he played instead (in the dream, it made sense that we needed a doctor from ER rather than a real doctor). There was a frantic dream-panic where I absolutely couldn't remember the name of this character, then it finally came to me and I yelled out "Dr Doug Ross!" and after that I can't remember anything.

Tonight I dreamt that rahvin and Siren came to visit me here. We didn't do much, but we slept in my bed all three(!) (Nothing dirty, tho. All clothes on.) At 7 am rahvin and I got up, and the first thing we did was to make some sort of strange cookies. o_O Obviously it made us tired, since we went to sleep again. Then they both left a while after that.

Weirdweirdweird.

@CoT: well, from the pulpit of my lifelong experience of sleeping with rahvin ( :lol: ) i can assure you that he does indeed wake up very early, but he's never baked any cookies in the morning, the bastard. i wouldn't know about siren tho. :p