We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

i dreamt my parents told me to go home, and the airplane crashed back down during takeoff (but we weren't that high up so no one died, and we had to wait for the next flight). once i got there, they sold my brothers and me to someone, because i had spent all their money and now they were poor :erk:
then i was walking around with my friend sandra and her younger sister was shot on the head and died. i just hugged sandra and kept her from looking at the body.

and yesterday i dreamt my roommate was really ugly and mean to me :S

I can't stop laughing at Rusty's last dream :')

Also, picked up Family Guy series 2 on DVD today (yes, we are a bit behind 'down under' :p)

*hopes Gaby has less frightening dreams tonight*

:lol: @ Rusty's dream. man tits, heh.

(from that dream dictionary)
To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

ahoi fellow dream hunters!
may i advise the lot of you to take a look or two at neil gaimans's sandman stuff if you have ANY interest in dreams. his art is amazing... anyway, i've been away for a while and i am veryvery happy to find that the grasshopper's thread is STILL alive and well after all these years! good work spanishman!

i recently moved into another city and doing so i found a dream diary i wrote when i was 16... it's all about big things lurching underneath enormous oceans while the fact that my bike is hit by lightning shows me that israel is taken, whatever that means...

@terria: hello there, it's good to see you back! :) i just recently started developing an interest in the Sandman series, i've heard it's amazing, so i'll borrow the books as soon as i have time.. There's also a new book (coming) out, i'll probably try to get hold of it asap.. :)

@Caelestia

wow i want that book, so true. so what does a huge tsunami-like approaching wave while you stand on the beach mean?

Mr. Jin, you are the sexiest man :lol:

Tsunami
--------
To see a tsunami in your dream, represents that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feelings or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in some waking situation.

I HATE remembering my dreams these days, because they're CRAP. I have stupid silly nightmares that are just plain retarded about stupid things and stupid people that i don't even want to remember. And they're not really even nightmares, not like i die in them, but i've always got that weird horrible feeling in them :ill: This has happened before..At some point i always had dreams where i had that same odd feeling. I don't want it to start again *shudders* :s

Grrrr..The nightmares aren't over.

This morning i had a REALLY weird and fucked up nightmare, which is hard to explain but i'll try :erk: I was with my sister and...GAV :| Gav was probably in the dream because i saw him talk about The Village. In this dream we were in the movie or something..We were making the movie, though there were no cameras around or anything, and everything that happened was "real" [/bad explanation]
Me and my sister kept singing Evanescence songs all through the whole damn thing. Our mission was to find 'something' first, without knowing what it was. Then we climbed up a wall (all of this happened on my yard btw) and crawled through some mud and almost died a couple of times, until we found 3 skulls, one for each one of us. The skulls were a hint of the bigger thing we were supposed to find. We grabbed the skulls, each one of them looked different, and when we grabbed them they said something to us :err: Me and my sister were like "wtf..er..how are we ever going to find the thing", but then Gav went "OH I KNOW, I know where it is".
We had to crawl through some more mud and dead plants and crap, until we found a dead body :s At this point we were releaved because we thought it was finally over, but then something weird happened, and we saw how the guy had died :erk: And again i thought it was over after that, but then Gav and my sister and my mom started running after me telling me details about the guy's death, and i was like ":cry: NO STOP IT, STOP IT I CAN'T HANDLE IT" and i felt like i was having a heart attack. Some other stuff happened too but i cba to explain, but the dream was insane and disturbing :s

edit: wow, that really was a crap explanation :s oh well..

idari said:
We had to crawl through some more mud and dead plants and crap, until we found a dead body :s At this point we were releaved...
Is this a really terrible pun, or did you just spell "relieved" wrong again?