We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

sometimes i hate my dreams. me and my girlfriend, well, we had sort of a difficult time but we tried it again and rebooted the whole thing, but there still are some problems, whatever:
in my dream both of us were at a party and my first and biggestmost love ever appears at this very soirée. she pulls me out of the line of sight of my girlfrind and kisses me, i don't care and kiss back and i fucking enjoy it. :yell:
and then i wake up next to my girlfriend and feel really really bad. sometimes i hate reality...
i despise this sort of dreams because they really fuck me up, they are not gone when i'm awake, they stroll around in my head and kick me where it hurts. err, finis.

anyway, a big hello to everyone who remembers me!
i guess i'm back :wave:
take care & byebye

idari said:
Grrrr..The nightmares aren't over.

This morning i had a REALLY weird and fucked up nightmare, which is hard to explain but i'll try :erk: I was with my sister and...GAV :| Gav was probably in the dream because i saw him talk about The Village. In this dream we were in the movie or something..We were making the movie, though there were no cameras around or anything, and everything that happened was "real" [/bad explanation]
Me and my sister kept singing Evanescence songs all through the whole damn thing. Our mission was to find 'something' first, without knowing what it was. Then we climbed up a wall (all of this happened on my yard btw) and crawled through some mud and almost died a couple of times, until we found 3 skulls, one for each one of us. The skulls were a hint of the bigger thing we were supposed to find. We grabbed the skulls, each one of them looked different, and when we grabbed them they said something to us :err: Me and my sister were like "wtf..er..how are we ever going to find the thing", but then Gav went "OH I KNOW, I know where it is".
We had to crawl through some more mud and dead plants and crap, until we found a dead body :s At this point we were releaved because we thought it was finally over, but then something weird happened, and we saw how the guy had died :erk: And again i thought it was over after that, but then Gav and my sister and my mom started running after me telling me details about the guy's death, and i was like ":cry: NO STOP IT, STOP IT I CAN'T HANDLE IT" and i felt like i was having a heart attack. Some other stuff happened too but i cba to explain, but the dream was insane and disturbing :s

edit: wow, that really was a crap explanation :s oh well..

That is pretty wierd... I'm sorry I almost gave you a dream heart attack :lol: :ill:. Seriously though that is pretty messed up. Recently I had a dream where I tricked my Girlfriend into seeing a discusting snuff movie and she started vomiting and having a fit. I felt mega guilty when I woke up... wierd though how I was telling you things you dint wanna hear and I was showing her things she didnt wanna see... dreamy coincidence. o_O

terria said:
sometimes i hate my dreams. me and my girlfriend, well, we had sort of a difficult time but we tried it again and rebooted the whole thing, but there still are some problems, whatever:
in my dream both of us were at a party and my first and biggestmost love ever appears at this very soirée. she pulls me out of the line of sight of my girlfrind and kisses me, i don't care and kiss back and i fucking enjoy it.
and then i wake up next to my girlfriend and feel really really bad. sometimes i hate reality...
i despise this sort of dreams because they really fuck me up, they are not gone when i'm awake, they stroll around in my head and kick me where it hurts. err, finis.

Hey man, that is messed up. Stuff like that has happened to me in the past but I realise now it really is just my subconscious fears fucking with me... like I dont really want this to happen but the thought that I might (want it to happen) is what starts gnawing at my mind (hard to explain). Just remember the mind works in mysterious (and horrid ways). :wave: We've never met but welcome back... I must have joined this forum while you were gone.

You want to try thinking about lubrication or finding a more safety-conscious waiter before you go to bed.

I was so tired this morning, I had the weirdest semi-dreams/daydreams/hallicinations while listening to The Angel and the Dark River. I couldn't begin to describe them, but it was great fun.

i can't remember my dreams normally. when i can, they're of the very ordinary variety: either nightmares with monsters, or sex with people i kinda like, or spy stories.

I've had a few short dreams lately, probably influenced by alcohol (which have been in abundance the latest weeks).

The first dream: I'm shaving of the short beard that's growing on my forehead. :err:

The second dream: I'm out walking in the village I lived in until two weeks ago. I walk a way I often go with our dog. When I've walked by the park, I hear that my brother that's sitting in the park says something to me. I'm about two hundred meters away from the park and my bro is speaking in a normal voice, but still I hear him fine. It's a lovely summer evening, and when I walk by a garden I see a small whirlwind rushing through it. I think something along the lines "heh, they're kinda cool those winds". There have never been a whirlwind in that village ever. Then I look up over a ridge and see a lot of whirlwinds in the distance. Suddently there're whirlwinds everywhere, at least one every fifth meter. One of them takes me away and throws me up in the air. If you ever have dreamt that you're falling you know how it felt when it took me away. Then I wake up right before I'm about to fall the 20 meters to the ground.

today i saw i was in a school, the building was new, and i was in a teachers' room that was constantly open and empty and i was looking through some excercises of us they kept there. Then my Embryology I teacher (edit: professor :p) came in and found me, she took me for a walk around the school's yard, showed me a mansion with a big yard, that was in the end of the school's yard and until the castle of Rio (which was very close, so it wasn't that big), and belonged to a rich handsome young guy she was obviously suggesting me to start pursuing in subtle ways. Then i was back near the school and i wanted to leave. Then i was in a place that was a field for horse-riding training, with obstacles and stuff, and i walked through it and through a cabin, and i was out to my car, when i decided to go horse-riding, and the instructor found me and took me to a beautiful brown horse..

satan (or a demon) was after me again, no one knows he is satan as he looks like a normal person, but i know who he is and i try to hide, to tell my family to say i'm not at home, but they don't, and i need to sneak out through the backdoor and hide in the park. this time, unlike my other dreams, i'm not so afraid, i'm just worried he'll catch me before i go see my boyfriend's play. luckily, i'm in time, and he tells me to watch his coat while he acts. he is peter pan :p after the play, he was going to propose marriage to me, but the ring was in his coat and i had lost it since i was so busy looking at him. i go to a restaurant then but i don't get what i ordered.

I was actually hoping someone would run with that one and turn it into a "three word story" thread type story. No matter how random it was it still woulda prolly been pretty close to your average dream. ;)

I'm going to try really hard to remember my dreams tonight, so I may have something to post tomorrow, but somethingis telling me these melatonin tablets aren't helping any.

uncharacteristically, i had a dream that i somewhat remember. i was driving on a panoramic coastal route with the gay couple i spent the weekend with, and at some point the route became a suspended bridge on the sea. said bridge was interrupted at a point, but the driver didn't realize. i did and told him; i managed to jump out of the car onto the other part of the bridge, while they fell into the sea. then i found out that the other part of the bridge was indeed only a square of cement, kind of like a platform. it was covered in light bluish moss, only it wasn't slippery to the touch. i looked down to see whether my companions needed help, and they had disappeared, only to be replaced by my friends livio and daniela, who were with me on holiday. they were in their swimsuits, holding on to tree branches. i thought that i couldn't spend my life on the platform, which was exceptionally high, so i dove (the scene was really real-life, i once dove from a spectacularly high dock in france and being as adventurous as i ever got the image is etched in my mind - it's the first time that it comes up in a dream though). i didn't get hurt although the dive wasn't elegant, and i don't know what happened next - the alarm clock rang and my main thought was along the lines of "damn, i had my wallet in the inner pocket of my windbreaker, all the money is going to be wet".