May I have your atention please?

fireangel said:
So it seems DT-forum is moving, though.
even though i've posted it so many times on 2-3 different boards, i still get this a lot. i suppose i must be an idiot, like some people think, and unable to express myself:

the dt forum is not going anywhere. i'll talk with the band about recent events and we'll consider all the options. kindly stop spreading rumors for the sake of it.

:guh:

People are somewhat jumping to conclusions. As far as I know the only person who says that the DT board is leaving is NoLordyCapone, hardly an authority on the matter. Just because rahvin posts about the situation on SOT means that the DT board is definitely leaving with the 2-5% of SOTers?
Rahvin posted in this thread not long ago saying that the DT board isn't going anywhere.

Always late. :p

fireangel said:
In the link I gave, however, Deron is saying that DTs agent notified him the DT-forum will be taken off from UM. I didn´t want to spread a rumour, rather finding out what about its content.
that's not deron. it was a joke. at least read the whole thread.

for those who dont feel like reading the entire thread:
explicitgayness.jpg

boofuckinhoo.jpg

fury.jpg

pathetic

Misanthrope said:
Ok so if im a spic i should not tell anyone because i need to have more consideration for the people who gets offended by who i am because they are racist shitheads? What is this the 20s?

If you were a "Spic" would you make it explicit in your sig? I'm loads of things that I don't talk about in my sig, why? I dont care to share it with people. What's the discourse of you using the images? We all know it's to Piss people off. I'm saying this will be resolved if people like you stop acting like fleas.
I'm done with this now, I never wanted to say anything on this subject but I couldn't stop myself and I got roped in. Its gonna go in circles. Just chill out.