To all the new users

The squirel induces intense paranoia in the Evil looking tree.

I for one am always looking behind the avatar.
Of course guys could be pretending to be girls and gypsies pretending to be piratez, but I generally believe what people say they are around here is the truth.

Like here - the human behind Misanthrope wouldn't spit on my shoe, punch my mother and call me a moron in real life (I presume). So Misanthrope is a character... but I can make presumptions about the person behind misanthrope... why and how? Obviously because they've chosen to come and create a Misanthrope on the internet. He's a bit of an eccentric, with alot of spare time.

I try my hardest to be me. King Chaos is Gav Turner.with a cheesy power metal influenced alias. Not many people could sign in with my name and be the same character I appear to be here, because we are all auteurs in some way of this crazy forum scene net thingy.

i'm seriously not misanthrope. i'm, like, eminem. or michael jackson. :p

@rahvin: but Misanthrope is not a Mexican! Was he not a 14 years old Japanese girl or stg like that ?!!! :lol:

The squirrel can't agree more with King Chaos.

However, it would have been good fun too if "Misanthrope" was friendly with anyone here.

rahvin said:
nevermind the fact that i first met hyena in 1991 and she showed no trace of secretly being mexican

that's most definitely something that i am not. one-quarter jewish, yes; one-quarter sard, yes. but mexico has no place at this much varied table. :p

and marduk knows this, because he's talked to many a squirrel.

so the conclusion we arrive at is...that DGR XVI, aka "Strange poetic squirrel" is not a squirrel after all. :Smug:

I'm going to stick my neck out and make the propsition that DGR XVI isn't even a rodent of any variety.

@Marduk1507: which remark ?

squirrels may lose much of their wit when they're drunk u know. Sometimes they even fall from their trees :loco:

Meanwhile
I was still thinking -

It is worth remembering that in life as in other mysteries
There are no answers, only questions
but part of the pleasure of intellect is to refine
the question or discover a new one.
It is analogous to the fact that there are no facts
only our approach to what we call facts -