The Istanbul Event

AnthiX

The Frown
Oct 11, 2001
Istanbul
megalomaniainc.cjb.net
Hi,
I'm just new to the forum, yet never new to DT.
Anyway, as you people may have noticed our beautiful city of Istanbul have -though still unbelieving- hosted DT and probably we have witnessed one of the band's best shows ever. I can sincerely say that this was my best concert experience ever. Even though the hall was in the size of an ass (an idiom in Turkish to express smallness) both DT and the crowd seemed to have enjoyed the event at the edge. We had Sentenced and Katatonia in the same place, and the general opinion here is that, so far, we never saw a performance and an audience this harmonic and energetic. :headbang:

The signing day, seeing DT members walking in the streets -as if they were earthy, the show itself... just dream-like.. The result? Turkey has carved the 5th and 6th of October on its heart.

After the gig, I entered a trans of Haven. Since last Saturday I’m constantly looping the CD. And as all, I’m awaiting the new masterpiece.

Thanks to DT for honouring us and to Niklas for the interactivity he keeps alive.

Ps. Niklas, I got superior credit for the pics online, I'm almost famous, thanks again. :)
Ps2. Australia, and the rest of the world; do crave it, it’s worth it.