DT Fanclub?!?

Hell yeah, i will flash in concerts and scream "Mikael i love you!!!" :p

Siren (agrees with the rahvin & co. on the unofficial fanclub issue ;))

OK, very different ideas...

I agree with rahvin when he says an inofficial fanclub couldn't be better than this board. What I thought of was a group, not only net-connected, to stay in contact and - maybe - meet sometimes to discuss, drink, listen to music...

What about an official fanclub?

I don't think we want a fan club, that is so 80's and KISS like :D
This is much better than a fan club, you are not really expected to do anything and of course this is free as well.
So I say nay to fan clubs, I have never been a member of one and I will never be a member of one.

Everyone who wants can meet sometimes or keep contact outside digital world even without belonging to fanclubs or such organizations.. but if someone wants to join I don't have slightest problem with it, but personally I don't think that joining any fan club would make my life (or the others' life) any better :)

@hummelmusic.de: i think you ought to specify the "meeting" part a tad better, because for instance nicktheclayman and i, for all the we love each other dearly, are not very likely to meet very soon unless an official fun club actually pays for the trip. :) besides, i thought you said the band was not in favour of official fan clubs... you'd have to at least discuss it with them again, i guess. :s

rahvin.

well, i am in favor of communal drinking, sponsored by a fan club or not, here or anywhere. and i would especially like to be paid to go and visit nick since he lives in chicago and that's don rumsfeld's hometown, which would fit my current first obsession. so let's start a "bubububu official fanclub" and have it pay for a trip to chicago for everyone. dark tranquillity are going to supply the cash, and they can come and drink with us. they can have a show, provided it does not end like the round robin one.

hyena - BU PRIDE!