DT Fanclub?!?

hummelmusic.de

darkest tranquillity
Hello all!

Sone weeks/ months ago I thought about founding s.th. like the official DT Fanclub, but after I've contacted Niklas he told me, the Band doesn't want something like that at the moment. Now I want to ask YOU : what do you think? any interested in an unofficial FC? Would be interesting hearing what others think of DT and how many real maniacs like me exist... ;)

To NIKLAS : If you read this, what do you think of unofficially organized Fans???

Thanx to you all in advance!

METAL ON!
Daniel

Originally posted by rahvin
i'm not sure an unofficial fun club could provide more to those belonging to it than this board and/or other means of getting together already do.

rahvin.

I subscribe.
I don't think that a FC is necessary now- can you figure an unofficial thing?
IMHO, of course.

I agree with the italians (as I am italian myself :D ) a FC wouldn't provide us with anything we don't have right now, except DT's FC id's with your pic :p

Would you flash in concerts and scream "Mikael i love youu!" too?

God you are all loosers, now you all are as patetic as the Opeth forum.

Misanthrope ( Just lost a great deal of faith he had to this forum )

@misanthrope: no need to lose faith, really. it's just that nicktheclayman never really recovered from his brush with the goodlife of love, sex and money ( :confused: ) he had a couple of months ago, so now he's already flashing at gigs and screaming "mikael, i love you!" even though the singer's name might not be mikael at all. the only thing he wanted was a chance to avoid being the odd man out in such situations. :p :p with a little help from everybody he'd be his old self and have his balls licked in no time at all :)

@nicktheclayman: you know we love you. ;)

rahvin. (can i go pop too?)

:eek: and me who believed At the gates was a strangely polite person :p

hehe I love misanthrope's posts ;)

personally speaking i wouldn't be interested in a fan club... and i also agree with rahvin's first post on this thread

Originally posted by Melancholia
:eek: and me who believed At the gates was a strangely polite person :p

hehe I love misanthrope's posts ;)

Hehe, no one is truly polite all the time. :)

I love Misanthrope's posts too. :)

hm is this what we are doing here not something like a fanclub?
we all love DT ,we all go to their concert,screaming we love you(not?)*g*
we discuss and talk about their music and things like that
and its not enough?
what do you want?
a dark sleepers-magazine with news and interviews?
special t-shirts?
promodiscs for all members?
backstagetickets for concerts?
I dont know
and its not ok to dispute here