The Dark Tranquillity thread <-- post all DT related matters here

Mattias the Bitch Boy

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2001
This is the thread where we discuss, troll, comment, spread false rumours, or ask any questions, etc. about Dark Tranquillity.

All other threads containing DT references will be deleted and possibly moved here if worthy.

The goal is to create the ideal forum, the perfect utopia of web based discussion. A board under complete control and flawless moderation, with only one thread, making it easy to follow and always on topic.

That's what I would be saying if I was this board's moderator. But I'm not. So now we're stuck in this utter chaos. God help us all... Alas, this is nothing but a mere epic, futuristic vision of mine, where there is no corruption, no crime, no hate, no nothing.

This board needs a new leader. I elect myself, for a better tomorrow and a Brave New Forum! Who is with me??

i elect you all co-moderators. now you all have to be as patient and understanding as me. :devil: and don't you ever dare flaming someone because it wouldn't really be proper anymore. :D

rahvin.

A comical sidenote to this: I made a similar thread to this one on the Official Unofficial In Flames-forum (don´t let the name scare y´all, in reality it´s cute as kittens fresh out of a cotton-shower) and got banned forever (and subsequently left to spend eternity on other forums - sheer HORROR, I tell you).

rahvin, you may take this as a compliment.

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
A comical sidenote to this: I made a similar thread to this one on the Official Unofficial In Flames-forum

WELL! Now you've even gotten ME convinced! The similarities between us are simply TOO extreme! We ARE the same person! And I am SO "frustrated" to be banned from the GAY (ok?) in flames forum and to have lost the eternal battle for glory, or something.

And just look at me, having long, intelligent conversations with myself. So sad, I really need to find something better to do.

Someone insult me, NOW!

I have already put forth evidence to the contrary. You are not me, and vice versa. For if you had been me, you (I) would not have been kicked from what I must admit is a very gay (ok)forum...because most people on that board luuuv you. This is something you will have to deal with; that you are probably the most loved individual on the Official Unofficial In Flames-forum (which henceforth shall be refered to as OUINf...which is very cleverly thought out) and should you decide to join up there, prepare yourself for the myriads of rose petals that will be thrown at you (of course, in the form of internet e-greeting cards) and the thousands of compliments of your smashing persona.

They have even got a special "Mattias of the Night"-thread to show their undying love and eternal devotion to you. Now, if that ain´t an insult to you, I don´t know what is!