I love this damn board

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Ok, theres no real point to this post except that everyone on this board just kicks ass, everyone is light hearted most the time, very minimal bitter arguements, no "dt sucks" assholes posting once just for fun. I actually have fun on this board and I would like to thank all you awesome people who make this board great.
Thank you!

(the main reason I post this is because I just got done posting stupid rebuttles to assholes in the In Flames forum, which is going down the hole in my opinion.)

Again, keep up the atmosphere guys and gals! This is one of my fav boards!

:headbang:

Reactions: Rei Toei
@Final_Vision posted "everyone is light hearted most the time, very minimal bitter arguements"... I only can say... I'm sorry for my... non-light hearted and my great paranoid arguments. (And my fuckin' bad english). I'll never do it again.

Btw: DT sucks.

hey Final_Vision....
I wanted to start a thread like this but:
1: I thought it was to sissy to be done (so glad you've done it ;P)
2: when thought about |ngenius (the only one on this forum which really doesn't like dark tranquillity) then I had to eat those "i love you all" words :loco:

but hey, yeap this forum rulz...and IMHO is the best one on UltimateMetal, even I'd love to have some presence on the Opeth one too :p

Originally posted by phyre
The Opeth board is way too active to follow. The Katatonia board is way too inactive to be any fun. The In Flames board has too many stupid people. This board is just about right. ;)

I fully agree. Especially on the "too active"-part for the Opeth-board. It is sad, because there are many very intelligent individuals there and the range of varying topics is very wide - but I just can't be there 3+ hours a day, which would be needed to follow every discussion there.

And I must say I'm afraid the same thing might happen here. :err: There are already about five new topics each day. So, I kindly ask everyone to resist the urge to post dozens of unnecessary posts every day just for the fun of it (or just to make the number of posts higher). I do NOT say you should not post funny and off-topic posts once in a while, but PLEASE, try to keep the numbers as low as they are now - or, preferably, even lower. Thank you.

-Villain

This post was made just to make you people waste more time on this forum. Okay, okay. That was stupid.

But yeah, I agree with you people on the fact that this forum is just about right in the degrees of activity and "intelligence". You know what I mean anyways so...

This forum has extraordinarily intelligent people (as does most of UltimateMetal's forums). At least when compared to a couple of other forums I read.

stupid post or not,I just have to say that this forum kicks ass :)
so does the Opeth ones,but as some people stated,it is indeed toooo active and i can't always follow...anyway i am a bit selective and read the interesting topics....

I am addicted to these boards and it was proved these days...
*sigh*

Yes but sometimes boring topic explote in controversy and fun and the topic really does not say anything related to what is being post inside...thats why with time on your hands the Opeth forum is fun indeed...it is the main reason i went over there this forum is too slow for i have too much free time

you just have to see your posting rates Misanthrope...
I could never follow that speed XDDDDDDDDD
but that's nice to see there are ppl saying this one is getting too active and some others who think not_that_active :)

Is perfect for me, and may be I could manage to deal with the Opeth one too, but both is totaly impossible for me...you lukcy time_holders outthere!!!! :cry:

yeah misanthrope came around the same time as me, maybe a lil earlier, and your like 300 posts ahead of me lol! All I post at are Vintersorg, CoB, In Flames, DT, Dimension Zero (now), and :cry: good ol Soilwork stuck on ezboard still.........

Yeah when I post its usually before I got to bed or when i get home from school, or both hehe.

Fuckin' addicted-to-forums ppl! I reply in that board when I wake up, after dinner, after supper, before I fall asleep and when I'm bored. XDDDDDD

I've been in a forum with this kind of graphic, but it sucked, and I've found myself in the impossibility to really express what I wanted to say.
Now these forums really seem a comfortable place, so I hope no one will mind if I stay here and enjoy your company.

And... Dark Tranquillity are my all time favorite band.

Bump!

We need to get back to this close-knit, happy and friendly society without the bitching and whining.

SO, we can either do this by all learning to play nice, or I can use my super-secret ultimate warrior ninja skill to remove anyone who doesn't pass my test. Think on people, think on.
I still love this forum. Don't let it die :cry:

I, for one, disagree. Let's bring an all out flame war!

*silently praying for an apocalyse*

*hugs Dark_Jester while taking a knife out from behind*