Can you believe this shit people?

Wow, Im off for 5 days and all hell breaks lose! :D But Im glad TFH made this thread. Im new here and Ive stayed so far, but I completely agree with TFH, Misanthrope and more or less rahvin. On the other hand, I participate in those bullshit threads, but thats when Im bored anyway, so its not a big difference (I can at least practise my english :D ).

Just because you do something out of boredom doesnt makes that something good. I could look out the windows and count cars on the avenue if i get bored enough, does it makes it as fun as reading a nice book?

No, it doesnt, of course. So whats your point (no offense)? Is the bond to this forum so strong that youre unable to just leave it? I think I wasnt really saying that its good or what, just whats my view of it all. Forums are a waste of time and we all know that. So why do we still come here and post stuff that we maybe do not tell anybody else? You all know the answer and Im losing the thread (of my thoughts, hehe), so Ill just leave it...

marduk1507 said:
No, it doesnt, of course. So whats your point (no offense)? Is the bond to this forum so strong that youre unable to just leave it? I think I wasnt really saying that its good or what, just whats my view of it all. Forums are a waste of time and we all know that. So why do we still come here and post stuff that we maybe do not tell anybody else? You all know the answer and Im losing the thread (of my thoughts, hehe), so Ill just leave it...

No, my computer is the retina of the minds eye, but in the case of this forum is counting cars on the window out of boredom when there's nothing better to do: i come here while im waiting for someone to reply on other forums or im waiting for the last few minutes/hours before my movies are done downloading of to do something before i go out or before the meals are ready. Get the point?

Misanthrope said:
No he's just pointing the painfully obvios. Each time i check the forum the only new post are on those bullshit threads. Rahvin should just merge them all togheter in one "bullshit random one liner coments and emo crap thread"
Then you sure must hate me and I admit I'm not good at posting stuff but why do you call emotions crap.Melodic death metal is so much about emotions .If you take away the emotions what's left :wave:

@insilence: you shouldn't take all that Misanthrope says at heart. in the forum he's often what his nickname suggests. :)

And this thread, of course, has a lot to do with dt....

But,

I have to agree, the emo-atmosphere here is just... lovely. :ill: