OK, people......I'm sick of this shit......

Hmm, yeah, the movie probably was short, I watched Anger Management somewhere before or after Perfect Blue. Now, if you've seen that movie, jesus, it's like satan is reaching into time and stretching it out. It's so fucking boring. So yeah, excusssse me for my ignorance.

"but when you reach a certain level of intelligence"
That line's bearing to my point was rather insignifcant.. The better word would probably be 'awareness'. I see that they go hand in hand..I shouldn't have to point things like this out though....

Some people may read what I say and take it seriously. However, them people are retarded. Why? Because they read the ONE statement and formulate an opinion. They have no desire to actually seek out more information and construct a strong opinion. They're uselss, fuck'em.

"I watched Anger Management"

Oh, that was a horrible movie. I didn't even finish it, I just walked away.

"It's so fucking boring."

Yes, and that is why you said, "It IS good."

"However, them people are retarded."

Yes, "them" people. :rolleyes: Anyway, you know you are leading them into that opinion, you're not stupid.

Lord of Metal said:
"I watched Anger Management"
Oh, that was a horrible movie. I didn't even finish it, I just walked away.
"It's so fucking boring."
Yes, and that is why you said, "It IS good."
1, I had to watch the whole thing, it's Jack Nicholson. I owe it to the man.
2. WHAT THE FUCK? THE MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE, I *NEVER* SAID IT WAS GOOD. Unless you're a cocksucker who got shit confused and meant that I thought Perfect Blue was good, which it is, and not boring either.

Yes, "them" people. :rolleyes: Anyway, you know you are leading them into that opinion, you're not stupid.
The racist things I say aren't meant for strangers, I don't take 'n00bs' or whatever the fuck into account when I post. They're there for the purpose of choosing a direction for which way a thread goes. Which, if you'll read ANY of the racist things I've said, is 'jokes'. I 'usually' say racist things and shit when people start complaining about them.
Want to know who the real my pals kikes in the world are? people who complain. (and the blacks and jews )

"2. WHAT THE FUCK? THE MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE, I *NEVER* SAID IT WAS GOOD. Unless you're a cocksucker who got shit confused and meant that I thought Perfect Blue was good, which it is, and not boring either."

:lol: :lol:

"is 'jokes'"

...hm.......ARE jokes. :)

"I 'usually' say racist things and shit when people start complaining about them."

Yes, I know. Oh, and Wolftribe isn't a "n00b," but he still seemed to take your comments seriously.

"You. Me. Behind the school. 3 P.M. 3 P.M. I said!

Bring your sword. You'll need it."

OH! But school doesn't get out until 3:20 P.M............YOU NAUGHTY HEMI YOU!

LOL@LoM for that sig!!! \m/ is that an Iced Earth shirt?

Well Raven, i guess youve never heard the saying "We Kid because we love..." Cerebral? Well Warrel Dane certainly comes off as a person with a fucking sense of humor!! I know some crap on this forum is dumb but i dont fucking read it...I recommend you do the same..if its out of line, the mod will take care of it...I didnt take part in that Jew topic because its too much like that Offtopic/chat shit and i have ceased to post there...Did you think we would sit here and constantly talk about the universe or religion? Well no...we are all goofy people and like to have fun and talk about our favorite band...we arent knocking them with our jokes...and trust me...WD would laugh at Fruit Of the Loomis....

Raven I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have said, thus my disappearance for the last year...I could not follow this immaturity anymore, and mentioned that to Van last time we spoke. I said to him "I haven't been on the board in a long time, and he said, ME EITHER".

Nevermore has had more of an impact on me than any other band, but I don't need a discussion board to prove anything. I would like to be a participant, but I will hang out for a while and see how it goes.

Jody in NY

"is that an Iced Earth shirt?"

Yes. :D And hello Jody....the female factor seems to be steadily increasing.......except for Iris. :(

Lord of Metal said:
"is 'jokes'"

...hm.......ARE jokes. :)
I saw that, actually, I was going to change the 's' to a 'z' so I wouldn't have to actually make a sentence with proper grammar. I'm just so lazy though....

Yes, I know. Oh, and Wolftribe isn't a "n00b," but he still seemed to take your comments seriously.
Yeah, but his mother still combs his hair.

"
cddisc.gif
Blind Guardian - Live album ........holy....shit....."

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

dude, 21 bucks canadian
it used to be 46.99

:eek:
Every fibre of rationalism in my body said, 'BUY IT YOU FUCKING my pals'.

hahahaha, you could easily get it for half that now
brand new and everything, hahahah, you suck
I win
You....don't

and I have this setlist on a video bootleg, and HAVE had it for like half a year
so.....my winority over you is just fucking outrageous

"you could easily get it for half that now"

I know.......:cry:

"my winority over you is just fucking outrageous"

I have to agree with you this time.

Maharet said:
LOL@LoM for that sig!!! \m/ is that an Iced Earth shirt?

Well Raven, i guess youve never heard the saying "We Kid because we love..." Cerebral? Well Warrel Dane certainly comes off as a person with a fucking sense of humor!! I know some crap on this forum is dumb but i dont fucking read it...I recommend you do the same..if its out of line, the mod will take care of it...I didnt take part in that Jew topic because its too much like that Offtopic/chat shit and i have ceased to post there...Did you think we would sit here and constantly talk about the universe or religion? Well no...we are all goofy people and like to have fun and talk about our favorite band...we arent knocking them with our jokes...and trust me...WD would laugh at Fruit Of the Loomis....

Warrel definitely has a sense of humor. I'm sure he did laugh at the Fruit of the Loomis; I know I did. That kind of humor is not at all what I mean. I didn't even read the "Fucking Jews" thread, other than the first post. I'm just saying that to a new fan, a thread like that will turn them off of the band, and that's not what most Nevermore fans are about. I'm not saying that the topics should be limited in any sense, but at the same time, they should not offend potential fans, or current ones. Hatred remarks, no matter which group they are aimed at, have nothing to do with the band, and should not be posted on their forum. Use MIRC or some other public chat if you feel you need to say those things. Just please don't put them on the band's official discussionboard.

OH, and WELCOME BACK Jody!! I asked a month or so ago what happened to you. We met in Cleveland once or twice, and I think we traded videos. I know it's hard to come here anymore. I hope you'll stay, and I hope Wendy does more moderating around here.

ehh...that guy who posted that thread was looking for attention...its so...stupid...you should know by now not all of us are like that and most of the newer members here know that much...i didnt start posting at this forum until about 2 months ago (mainly to get away from another forum) and i realized i was liked here far more than the other UM forum i posted at...(i guess copying is a form of flattery *looks in Will's general direction :p*)
also i noticed that the mods here are usually pretty damn busy and dont get to shit right away or they feel its not necessary to lock or delete certain topics...

Well, allow the quasi-noob to speak, if you will. And Tee, you wonder why I don't post here much, well, here's your answer.

The ridiculous bigotry being disguised as a fucking joke. You wanna make fools of yourselves by making idiotic threads, be my guest. I'll even take part in those.

However, bigotry, even in jest, is bigotry. If you post the word "my pals" without a hint of remorse signifies to me that a good handful of the community here subscribes to that tripe. Even if you back-track, I won't believe you. I can't. It's there, and it's already been said.

I'm not Jewish. I'm not black. I'm just a white guy in Ohio. But I am deeply offended, because there is no place for such hatred. It's no joke. It is putrid ignorance, and those who find humor in horrible idealisms such as these are no friends of mine.