Sick

T

The Knowing One

JUDAS PRIEST - Former Drummer Accused In Sex Attack! [Hot Flashes - 03.01.27 17:41:32]

News Of The World, England’s version of the US tabloid paper The National Enquirer, published the following on January 26th: “Flamboyant 54-year-old rock star [and former JUDAS PRIEST drummer] Dave Holland has been arrested over claims that he carried out a sex attack on a

wheelchair-bound 17-year-old teenager who is understood to have the mental age of around 8 or 9. He's been released on bail pending further enquiries."

Judas Priest Management Co-ordinator Jayne Andrews comments: “We don't know anything about this - Dave has not been in Judas Priest for over 13 years and we do not have any contact with him. Hopefully for Dave, it will all work out okay and will have been a misunderstanding."

Fuck This Guy is almost as bad as Guril-Gonoria

I got accused of sexually assaulting a semi-retarded 5 year old once. See the fucker was picking his nose and licking his finger and I was like why don't you touch your ass with that finger and lick it you little shit and he told his parents that I wanted him to shove his finger in his ass and then put my finger in his ass or something like that. That little dumbass I haven't seen him since then if I see that fucker I'll kill him.

That is a question for Gurilfag
I'm sure he has used a baloon for a condom and raped a Baboon.
Him and his boys fucked a stop sign because it said "stop"

I'm a big hairy backed women (like you)
When I say Stop,I mean stop trying to fuck me with that peice of rice you call a dick Gurilionstapated .

I,ll shave your back if you shave mine Minute Rice 2 stroke boy.

Wink Wink

Lord of Metal

Damn straight

Gurilloid has stretch marks around his mouth.
What with that [cocksucking is giving him wrinkles]

Guerilla,
I hope you were making a big, huge!!! joke over there, according to, if woman say no, they mean yes!!
Watch it G, that kind of things, don't appear to me as a joke..i take that kind of statements pretty serious because in every joke there lies a hidden truth so...
if that was to provoke, you succeeded!
I hope it makes you feel, so..sooooo satisfied!!

Iris.

Iris
Your right
that is shit that should not even be joked about
Rape is no joke
That is why The Death Penalty should be brought back and inforced .
I know too many people who have had bad sexual things happen to them,And it stays with you the rest of your life.
Rape

I,ve been to serious ,I must get back to my unusal self(fish)

Iris you rule sister

Thnx sweety!
That meant a lot!
And yes, rape will stay with you, for the rest of your life!
That's why G may watch it,
if he wants the truth he can get it...straight into his face!

You've got shit instead of brains in your head G, if you really MEANT what you just said there...
i can assure you one thing:
i will spit the truth into the engines of hate, if i have too G!!!
I only hope you can handle the truth, buddy..and i hope it will make you so sick about yourself, for not knowing what you just said there!
Just THINK for once!! about stuff you put on this board...
I've seen you in other replies towards me, i must say i overestimated you, sorry.

Iris.

Penguin,

you just proven to me you're not a retarded penguin!
You totally catched my drift!
Applaudes to the one who DOES understands!
There are some pretty smart people in here, i can tell you that!
I am talking serious here..
G better watch his ass.. he has trouble shitting already so..
:lol:
dumbass, you don't SIT on your laptop G..it may block your view..apparently it does!

-x-
Iris