I'm pretty sick of this shit right now

DECISIONS HAZ BEEN MAIDS

Seriously though, this sounds like the right thing for me. I'll probably finish A levels and then pursue a music tech course/degree, who's yours going Dan? Also, which would be better, a uni degree or a BTEC/whateverthehelltheycallthesethings?

BTEC and Degrees arnt on the same level i think.

BTEC are for GCSE and maybe A levels? My friend is doing an animal care vet course thing that is the equivalent of 3 A levels so I presume there is one for music. And if not. Why not?

BTEC and Degrees arnt on the same level i think.

BTEC are for GCSE and maybe A levels? My friend is doing an animal care vet course thing that is the equivalent of 3 A levels so I presume there is one for music. And if not. Why not?

BTEC national award and certificate (Double distinction) adds up to 240 UCAS points. And you can get more doing A Levels if you're a high grade student! And I'm not exactly the best but I'm walking out of my course with 240 UCAS points so...

Some things work better for others. If you're academic then A Levels are for you and it will help you at Uni because of the way assignemnts have to be written. But I've been making myself write assignments like Uni ones and reading books and referencing so I get into the swing of it.