THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP I'M ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
ALMOST

So eh

I MUST do this chemistry shit today and e-mail it to my teacher tomorrow or I WILL fail the chemistry course I've been studying the last semester. If I FAIL the chemistry course I do NOT have sufficient grades to get into university, and that would be FUCKED. I mean, that cannot happen, it seriously must not fucking happen.

Yet here I sit drinking beer and procrastinating and feeling shit about myself instead of actually getting off my ass and just writing the GOD DAMNED FUCKING PAPER. I can't do it, I can't fucking deal with this shit

if it's any consolation ... i hated chemistry in High School ... fucking HATED IT!

biology ruled though :kickass:

This is the THIRD FUCKING TIME I attempt to pass this fucking chemistry course. I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS SHIT. I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO. I'M ABOUT TO CALL UP MY TEACHER AND FUCKING CRY ON THE PHONE OR SOMETHING LOLZ

I remember times like those. It's like, I knew I had to do it, but all I really wanted to do was just go to sleep and hope it all went away...

I'm sure drinking beer will help. :loco:

Yeah, but you know, it usually goes away, I've always gotten away with being a lazy fuck. The teacher actually called me up on my cell phone and said I MUST do this or I fail the fucking course, and for once I CANNOT FAIL THIS COURSE, it CAN NOT HAPPEN, I have no plan B

actually, my chemistry teacher was super cool. I never went to the labs and becuase I was such an ace student in HS otherwise, at the end of the semester he let me and a couple of other kids copy some lab reports from other kids ... just so he can pass us. If I remember he was an ex hippie.

no wonder kids are dumb in the US.

Henrik Main said:
I could hook you up with a couple of persons who are mad chemistry geeks. On MSN, that is. Holla if you want their addresses.

what are girlfriends for :lol: :loco:

lurch70 said:
actually, my chemistry teacher was super cool. I never went to the labs and becuase I was such an ace student in HS otherwise, at the end of the semester he let me and a couple of other kids copy some lab reports from other kids ... just so he can pass us. If I remember he was an ex hippie.

no wonder kids are dumb in the US.
I would copy lab reports from others and rewrite them, only I haven't befriended anyone in class, they all fucking suck donkey dick and I hate the bunch of them

Demilich said:
there's always another year, you know, eh Erik? no point in rushing yourself to the point where your head's going to explode!
No. DUDE. I'm not studying another year because I'm too lazy to write O N E P A P E R

yea.. i suppose not.. maybe it's time to rethink your priorities.. university's supposed to be pretty useless anyways eh? :loco: i dunno man, i'm horrible at advice.

Henrik Main said:
Well, your loss. I could send them your task and ask them to do it - chances are that they may do some of it just for kicks. Also, here's a forum that's loaded to the brim with science hacks:

http://forum.hardware.no/index.php?showforum=182

Norwegian, but if you're desperate enough..
The main thing is calculating the content of oxygen in water by using manganese hydroxide and so on and I have _NO_ _IDEA_ how to do this shit

Bah

I seriously can't think, my brain gets all panicky just looking at the fucking papers

I shall refrain from saying what I think about putting yourself in a situation like this. If you'd posted this thread like a week ago, I even could've called my sister (who's soon a master in organic chemistry) for a CD or something in return :p But alas, she's not available today, as she's (ironically) taking an exam at this very moment.

But if you want help, then install MSN or GAIM or GAYM or whatever and add *two addresses that you'll get from me if you're desperate enough*.

Henrik Main said:
I shall refrain from saying what I think about putting yourself in a situation like this. If you'd posted this thread like a week ago, I even could've called my sister (who's soon a master in organic chemistry) for a CD or something in return :p But alas, she's not available today, as she's (ironically) taking an exam at this very moment.

But if you want help, then install MSN or GAIM or GAYM or whatever and add *two addresses that you'll get from me if you're desperate enough*.
Dude I appreciate it. I'm getting to the point where I could pay some fucker to do this shit for me, but I will try some shits first I guess, I'm just going to calm myself down a bit