What is the most fucked up thing you have done to someone?

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
Story: This one guy in Texas i was a room mate with was a dick. Treated me like shit, never paid bills, rent, nothing. The most inmature, worthless POS i have been around, the meth, the drugs he did.

To make a long story short, his girlfriend came over to our place, we were drinking wine. As he passed out i fucked his girlfriend in the bathroom.

PWNED.

That is the point of the thread, i know your all not a saint.

Hmmmm...in high school i farted on my teachers apple when he left the room, and to watch him take a bite out of it during class made me about die in laughter.

Also, I once pissed in a friend Powerade bottle on accident and when he ran out of the room and threw up over the balcony I didn't cop to having been the culprit

"someone pissed in my powerade!"

"awww damn that sucks!"

:lol:

that reminds me of the time i pissed in a mountan dew bottle and put it back on the girls desk at school. She noticed something funky was weird because of how warm it was. hahahahahahah

The bowls of pwnage in this thread already are just GREAT. MOAR!

haha, one time this dude that was all roided out flipped out at my friends house and started hitting my friend. So I stood up and told the guy to stop. He did that thing where he threw his arms out to the side did the "come on motherfucker" and wanted to bump chests with me. So I grabbed his shirt from the front, pulled it up over his head and wrapped it around his neck. pushed him onto the bed and slapped him in his blind folded head and taunted him. I didn't let him up until he said "you're my daddy".

Fucked up yeah, but the guy had it coming.

I shall hire you as my bodyguard when I am rich. You'll be paid to look mean, and do humiliating things to people who pester me. ESPECIALLY that up there.

I've pooped on a woman's chest, then played motorboat.

My breath stunk for days. So did hers though.

I fucked Demi Lovatto really hard and ripped her laybia minora.

I told her that she was a sick fucking whore, and that I wasn't going to stand that shit, so I told her to get the fuck out of my sight because she disgusted me beyond humanly possible.