Screwed up shit that happened recently...

Infinity Cubed

Prophecy Of Imminent Doom
Dude, this happened like, last month, so I have no fucking clue why I'm posting it right now, but it's some fucked up stuff. I had this girlfriend for like, three months, right? Well, like two days, before school started, I find out that my girlfriend cheated on me with one of my friends, and according to what I hear from reliable sources, had sex with him. :err: What a slut! :yell: But it's cool, because not only do I get to trash the slutty bitch, but I am now single, which is really cool. :heh:

Just to keep this thread going, respond plz. Like, don't tell me how fucked up what happened to me was, because I know how fucked up it was. Shit, it happened to me! But post fucked up shit that happened to you within the last three months or so. I want to see if anybody has anything worse. :D

If you knew the condition my life was in right now, as well as the events of the last month to make it even worse, you'd know fucked up a lot more than you'd like (not starting a competition or anything, just saying, my life is literally a living hell right now).

And fuck cheating whore women. It's not something that's contributed to my current problems, but it's happened before. Good women just seem impossible to find...

EDIT: Fuck cheating men too. If you find a good woman, treat her right... with respect. A cheating man is no better than a cheating woman.

Sorry about that dude. It happens, but that doesn't make it any better...

At least you found out now instead of 3 years in the future when you're married and have two kids. Um. I'm not encouraging at all.

Find someone better and leave her to her ways. Maybe one day it'll screw up her life.

As for me, nothing bad happened.

so if something shitty happened to me today, do i have to wait for 3 months and then bump this thread? ;)

im having girlfiend problems in a differnet area
her mentality is just pure negative, and she relies on me to do everything to fix evreything thats wrong with our relationship and us in her eyes. her goddamn thoughts are killing me! but, i do love her . . . and i know exactly why too.

what to do?

and i dont think i have a band anymore - damnit again!
i need some of that tasty kraft . . .

Yesterday when we had dinner, the phone rang. Everyone except my stepmother hates when the phone rings, so my middle brother jumped up and said "I'll handle this!" goes to the phone before my stepmom can do jack, picks up and says "This better be important!!" followed by a long silence and a huge grin on his face :D
Turns out it was one of my friends who only wanted to know when I planned on coming over ;)
Not too screwed up, but funny :p

I sometimes worry about my middle brother, you know.. he gets those weird moments.

Northern Viking said:
Yesterday when we had dinner, the phone rang. Everyone except my stepmother hates when the phone rings, so my middle brother jumped up and said "I'll handle this!" goes to the phone before my stepmom can do jack, picks up and says "This better be important!!" followed by a long silence and a huge grin on his face :D
Turns out it was one of my friends who only wanted to know when I planned on coming over ;)
Not too screwed up, but funny :p

I sometimes worry about my middle brother, you know.. he gets those weird moments.

:lol:

I have started to like doing my laundry.... =O OMGZZ!!!!!11 nobody can beat that!