What happened with Janne in Coritiba?

Erika

Nov 25, 2001
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
:confused:
What happened with Janne in Coritiba , BRAZIL? He threw the keyboards away... or WHAT??????

It's a pity after that the show was fucked up!

but I would to know what really happened!!

heh,,,,,!?

I read that also from childrenofbodom.net.. very sad if it's true... Specially that if Laiho fuck some young girl from public... Or is Laiho still daiting with kimberly... so what.. that's not my busines.. sory my bad english...

yes, this whole matter sucks. I hope they are not such rock stars as everyone is saying and care more about groupies than the true fans.

maybe its bullshit, the guy on the board said he had a very opposite experience with the guys when he met em, if it IS true, I think its total and utter bullshit, Ill continue to listen and be a fan, but I sure as hell will lose all respect for them, besides what I respect of their talent. When artists get big heads and think they are the shit, it sickens me.

Incase someone's being lazy...

27.11.2001 : 20:04 - About Curitiba rumors

I wanted to tell you that I didn t end the show in Curitiba. The setlist for that night was already done when the keyboard was "dropped". I am sorry if sombody felt that the show was too short.

-Janne, COBHC

After I read Janne's message on the news page I wanted to know how he is doing and if he's ok in the meantime. So I asked him on the Warmen guestbook and he answered me that he is totally ok now. You can read it here: Janne's answer (I'm the worried fan)
After I read his very friendly answer and after I read Alexi's statement on the news page I must say that I totally love these guys. They are so cool.

HAIL CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!

Originally posted by Zarok666
After I read Janne's message on the news page I wanted to know how he is doing and if he's ok in the meantime. So I asked him on the Warmen guestbook and he answered me that he is totally ok now. You can read it here: Janne's answer (I'm the worried fan)
After I read his very friendly answer and after I read Alexi's statement on the news page I must say that I totally love these guys. They are so cool.

HAIL CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!

I fucking agree with you on that man!!

like i said i cant blame CoB, the sound was messy and the band probably got pissed off (or they didnt even noticed it), but janne said the setlist was done, but they should at least play follow the reaper like most people expected, im not sure if the setlist was really done. anyways the show was enjoyable after all, and i cant complain as a fan who dont buy cds, and just download mp3's :p (im broke, imported cds cost very very much down here believe me)

well keep on rockin' ure still my favorite, and i regret the email i sent janne callin him a skinny fagget :D

Yeah man, Alexi has done well writting in the site. All that kind of rumours are crap, they hurt the image of this unique band.

And, as Zarock says, after read the Alexi´s answer, I really love this guys.

(But I wish they write in this forum too, like Dave Mustaine does in the Megadeth forum...)

;)

If you enjoyed the show so much so much whyd you write hate mail to Janne in the first place? Yes regret that for the rest of your life hehe. I have all the respect in the world for the guys because just those statements prove to me that they pay attention to the fans, they know what we talk about, and that they really are a great metal band thats about music and not money. All my respect and admiration to CoB!

hey! i didnt say i enjoyed the show very very much, it was ok, and it was the first time i saw them playing, i cant complain. about the hate mail, i dont think he really cared, they got a song called "hate me" for gods sake. eheh :)

right take care
thiago

when an instrument dosen't work , you feel like to fuck it up.
when you can buy another you fuck it up !