I've never heard of playing half a song...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Why is nobody upset about this? I was on the gate for the Philly show watching Janne for my favorite part in Children Of Decadence........and it's coming up............any second now............wait, Janne is drinking a beer, he's gonna miss the part..........wait what the fuck just happened? Did they just go into Chokehold? Oh it's another Bodom mix, it's all good. They'll come back to the solos.........didn't happen. Then first time in America....Mask of Sanity!! Holy shit......so sick. The breakdown part is coming up.....Janne is drinking a beer, why isn't he ready with his grand piano sound? Oh wait what is this? They are going into Deadnight Warrior....oh it's okay, they'll come back to Mask Of Sanity solo section, that's the sickest keyboard guitar duel on FTR.........wait, Bodom is gonna let me down twice this show? Damn, no solo battle either, and Alexi skips the conclusion to the downfall solos? Not cool man, mad gay, go listen to Tokyo Warhearts, too sick man.........or Sinergy.......that shit shows what Roope and Alexi really could do

Reactions: Nick Brookes
Why is nobody upset about this? I was on the gate for the Philly show watching Janne for my favorite part in Children Of Decadence........and it's coming up............any second now............wait, Janne is drinking a beer, he's gonna miss the part..........wait what the fuck just happened? Did they just go into Chokehold? Oh it's another Bodom mix, it's all good. They'll come back to the solos.........didn't happen. Then first time in America....Mask of Sanity!! Holy shit......so sick. The breakdown part is coming up.....Janne is drinking a beer, why isn't he ready with his grand piano sound? Oh wait what is this? They are going into Deadnight Warrior....oh it's okay, they'll come back to Mask Of Sanity solo section, that's the sickest keyboard guitar duel on FTR.........wait, Bodom is gonna let me down twice this show? Damn, no solo battle either, and Alexi skips the conclusion to the downfall solos? Not cool man, mad gay, go listen to Tokyo Warhearts, too sick man.........or Sinergy.......that shit shows what Roope and Alexi really could do

Listen.. do yourself a huge favour. Throw out you're TW cd and get a girlfriend. Christ, lucky you even got to go to a show, not that you deserve to with all your whining. Why not just have a good time like everyone else instead of being a crybaby bitch. I understand you missed yer fav parts but it's not the end of the world and if that ruined the night for you then I'm sorry but grow the fuck up. Why are all your posts just whining about CoB and references to TW? :erk:

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
I think I know why they dont play the breakdown at mask of sanity, and that is because alexi said he likes the song but hates the breakdown. ( and they didnt play the solos cus alexi nowadays cant play that good :) )

Reactions: Sock puppet
Wow, someone got a pic of HCDR at the Philly show, here it is:

_40751463_gal-crowd2-220.png

Reactions: Ralf
Everyone's just headbanging drunk, what's the point in playing every single fucking solo on a gig, nobody gets an orgasm out of them

Be happy that they even played Mask of Sanity, Deadnight Warrior and Kissing the Shadows because they didn't play those in a long time. Oh noes, Bodom let you down twice :'( Just enjoy whatever they provide you with.

Everyone's just headbanging drunk, what's the point in playing every single fucking solo on a gig, nobody gets an orgasm out of them
This represents the attitude from the rest of you as well. stupid, don't listen to metal if it can't be perfected live. Playing perfect live is a big deal to me, I see that I'm alone in this. You fuckers aren't in it for the music, you're just in it to get drunk and headbang and cheer for your favorite band, whether they nailed it or fucked it all up. I've been waiting to hear Children Of Decadence live since I first heard FTR. I finally get to hear it, but only half. this is bullshit. it's because of fans like all of you that shit like this is cool. Bodom now has the attitude that they can do whatever cause you stupid motherfuckers will cheer for anything. If they played half a song in Japan, they would be booed off the stage.

lmao... Well, I think Chokehold is awesome and I like the solos more than the solos from Children of Decadence, so I was fine with it. :Smug:

stupid, don't listen to metal if it can't be perfected live. Playing perfect live is a big deal to me, I see that I'm alone in this.

You know what, if you want to hear album versions of the songs, listen to the albums and don't go to the concerts. Mistakes are a part of live performances, just live with it. No-one's perfect. And you really should be happy that they even played Mask of Sanity and Children of Decadence etc.

This represents the attitude from the rest of you as well. stupid, don't listen to metal if it can't be perfected live. Playing perfect live is a big deal to me, I see that I'm alone in this.

Hmmm, we can't listen to metal if it can't be perfected live? Do we have a say in that matter?

You didn't say anything about how they played shit, you said that they played medleys instead... so what's the deal?

stupid, don't listen to metal if it can't be perfected live.
stupid, don't listen to metal if all you're gonna do is complain about it.

Playing perfect live is a big deal to me.
Apparently so is whining about nothing.

I see that I'm alone in this. You fuckers aren't in it for the music, you're just in it to get drunk and headbang and cheer for your favorite band, whether they nailed it or fucked it all up.
Um, fuck you :) I don't do that, I don't even drink at concerts... I go to see the bands I like play and I have a good time. You seem to be 'just in it' to be a sour little bitch and then come here and cry about the performance when you really have no right to.

this is bullshit. it's because of fans like all of you that shit like this is cool. Bodom now has the attitude that they can do whatever cause you stupid motherfuckers will cheer for anything.
If everyone else seems pleased and had a good time, and yer the only spoiled little tear-y eyed child who didn't, then maybe it's just you and you should shut up. So I think that, in fact, makes you the stupid motherfucker. :lol:

If they played half a song in Japan, they would be booed off the stage.
Then move to Japan :Smug:

Reactions: Krakatau

actually, they played mask of sanity dec. 1 in detroit at harpos...was this the one you were talking about?

You know what, if you want to hear album versions of the songs, listen to the albums and don't go to the concerts. Mistakes are a part of live performances, just live with it. No-one's perfect. And you really should be happy that they even played Mask of Sanity and Children of Decadence etc.
Mistakes were never a part of Children Of Bodom's live performance. This is a fairly new addition to their show. Mistakes are not part of Symphony X's live performance or Necrophagist's live performance. The reason this all bothers me very much is because my favorite music is COB and I want to be able to be proud of their live show but I wasn't. And yes, there were many mistakes, Henkka forgot how to play Children Of Decadence, Alexi fucked mad shit up I can't even count, Roope was drunk and didn't do anything cool, Janne hit many wrong chords and notes, he was also drunk. Janne was a live inspiration. Now I laugh at his performance, COB doesn't give a shit anymore, they already got our money, what do they care? It's not about the music anymore. I wished they stayed in Finland.....

Mistakes were never a part of Children Of Bodom's live performance. This is a fairly new addition to their show. Mistakes are not part of Symphony X's live performance or Necrophagist's live performance. The reason this all bothers me very much is because my favorite music is COB and I want to be able to be proud of their live show but I wasn't. And yes, there were many mistakes, Henkka forgot how to play Children Of Decadence, Alexi fucked mad shit up I can't even count, Roope was drunk and didn't do anything cool, Janne hit many wrong chords and notes, he was also drunk. Janne was a live inspiration. Now I laugh at his performance, COB doesn't give a shit anymore, they already got our money, what do they care? It's not about the music anymore. I wished they stayed in Finland.....

sadbaby.jpg