I've never heard of playing half a song...

Mistakes were never a part of Children Of Bodom's live performance. This is a fairly new addition to their show.

They do make mistakes. There are mistakes even on your beloved TW album. I really don't understand why you buy tickets to their shows and buy their albums etc if the only thing you can do is whine about them. If CoB sucks so bad, stop listening to them. Please do us (or at least me) a favour and shut up already :erk:

sadbaby.jpg

:lol: nice, but:

Wow, someone got a pic of HCDR at the Philly show, here it is:

_40751463_gal-crowd2-220.png

At least we don't make a thread complaining about how children of bodom are live. The world isn't perfect and neither are children of bodom. I'd like to see you play their songs.

all you noobs have such low standards.........why don't you go listen to Dragonforce live or something?

You're fucking bullshit doesn't change anything. You can create another 6 threads on how you're in your room crying because they didn't play the solos in Mask of Sanity and Children of Decadence but that won't make them play them will it? Dumbass.

it's funny, you all have no valid arguments against what I'm saying except, "Everyone makes mistakes...." Good one.

it's funny, you all have no valid arguments against what I'm saying except, "Everyone makes mistakes...." Good one.

OK, you expected them to suck live, right? And I too wish they would get it all right but Alexi said even, who gives a shit if you miss a note playing live (or something similar).. I am sure that most everyone here wants them to play live better but even now they are great live! So what if they can't get the songs 100%, their songs are 40x better than any other band's songs.

Well, it's true, people make mistakes. If you want Bodom to play like how they play their songs in their album, live, go listen to two songs from every album.

Sulo Seppä;5642870 said:
OK, you expected them to suck live, right? And I too wish they would get it all right but Alexi said even, who gives a shit if you miss a note playing live (or something similar).. I am sure that most everyone here wants them to play live better but even now they are great live! So what if they can't get the songs 100%, their songs are 40x better than any other band's songs.

x99999999999999...