Trashed, Lost & Strungout CDS released & tour in Finland

The gig in Lutakko was awesome... The setlist was pretty much the same as in Tavastia (the order might have been different). The crowd was really havin' phun... I had to listen three of the songs in the bar drinking water since I was so strungout after raging in the front row (whiskey and beer might have some role in this event) but then I cleared my way back to the front row and continued partying... Oh and it wasn't a very bright idea to wear two shirts, one upon another (bought the other shirt at the concert place) - I was soaking wet of sweat. All in all, it was a great gig and an euphoric moment for a fan. The feeling a good metal gig gives to a listener can really be compared to sex.

Sorry guys!!! The camera I brought with me to Finland is a good camera, bit older one that I got from my mom (and that she had had for years before) and seeing that 1. I had no photo pass and 2. I was planning to be in one of the front rows (and indeed managed to get to the 2nd one) I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT IT AT RISK! Hope you understand. I'M SURE SOMEONE ELSE HAS TAKEN A BUNCH OF GOOD PICS ;)

Saw them in Nivala on Saturday. The setlist was almost the same as on the three previous gigs, the exception being that they didn't play Bodom After Midnight.

Oh yeah and a friend of mine told me they didn't have the intro in Jyväskylä, but i somehow think he just didn't notice the intro or something.

wtf, that setlist looks pretty amazing to me. An Alexi and Janne solo battle? damn thats awesome and the setlist is equally as good. Too bad for no Kissing the Shadows, but hey, its stil a pretty great setlist.

I hope TLaS isnt a turn in the punk direction, which seems is the thing that Alexi really wants to do. Does the CDS have more punk influences than the previous albums?