CHILDREN OF BODOM - Trashed, Lost & Strung Out

Atlas Shrugged said:
Alot more sense than a Children of Bodom album's lyrical content. :Smug:
They definitely do have some very cheesy lyrics.:D
But then -at least up til now- COB has never been that much about the lyrics.....

SR~VE said:
They definitely do have some very cheesy lyrics.:D
But then -at least up til now- COB has never been that much about the lyrics.....

.....nor have they ever been about quality music.

Back on topic: I'd give "Trashed..." a 7.5/10 (or maybe an 8 when I'm feeling generous). It's good but it's not COB's best (Tokyo Warhearts* anyone?).
The Trashed&Lost in Helsinki video is hilarious.

*Yes I know, you can't really compare a live album and an EP -but what I meant to say was this: Musically, TW completely blew me away and still does; Trashed I find "okay" to "good", but not nearly as breathtaking as Hatebreeder or TW.

JayKeeley said:
I tell ya, this EP is like a complete whiplash frenzy of guitar fills, drum fills, keyboard twiddles, left speaker – right speaker, fade in fade out, scream & shout at the top of your lungs type madness.

Sounds quite cool to me!

JK said "gromits" in a review! Awesome! :D

Erik said:
And what if Alexi was watching this thread, saw your tits posted and decided to PM you a marriage proposal?
And what if 1.Alexi has never been too fond of the internet and has maybe posted on a forum twice in his life and 2.I'm not retarded and 3.I'm not a slut?;)