COB Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP question

BEAMER3K

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2007
First of all, hi.

I have the Trashed EP and I'm wondering what kind of DVD player will play the Enhanced part? you know the "Trashed & Lost in Helsinki" video.

My DVD player will only play the 4 songs, there's no way I can get to the enhanced part, unless it's only for the computer, however I don't think it is.
What format is the enhanced part?

you have to put it in your computer and open the cd and then select it and play it.enhanced means that.it's not a DVD,it's a CD with a video inside,but as data,not written as in a DVD to be played on one.you MUST watch it on your computer opening the CD.

my computer doesn't want to play the 4 songs, I only can watch the videos, which is weird.
got the DVD version.

If you have Chaos Ridden Years, it's there as bonus video in the special features I believe, or, you could just go to youtube and find it there probably. But like the others said, it's not a DVD. Eps don't get released on video like that. If it was a live set, yes, but an EP, no.

6. Angels Don't Kill - Remix (Audio / 5.1 & Stereo

What? Does it mean it can be played by 5.1, or is it that it's a speical Surround audio mixing? (You know, with mostly different track/pan for each 5 speaker and Sub) ?