Trashed, Lost & Strungout Official lyrics

Noble Viking

Aka Herman Li
May 16, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
In addition to eating out, getting drunk and partying new year's eve, I got the new January 06 issue of Young Guitar featuring Alexi last night. In the magazine there is a full guitar score of Trashed, Lost and Strungout with the lyrics included......Lyrics may be a little out of order, but either way enjoy :)

Trashed, Lost and Strungout

What you mean for another train have been waiting nothing is a question of all,
Trying to be Kicking Ass to help me I don't have to know how low it could go

Before I go high, I'm very down, you know I'm strong enough to get it again

oh------- Come on!

You try to be on the other way, not be trashed, lost and Strungout,
When together try something drug and you question me what's to coming out

Before I go high, I'm very down, you know I'm strong enough to get it again

(keyboard solo)

Maybe I set by judge my life like a fucking hard I turned to you
And Trashed people asking my head to twerp tell me where the fuck to go!

Chorus:
Well, I didn't get it till the point where all I could do, nothing but tryin' to be Strungout on you,
Let me drown, waiting down below for the slip that shoot, let go!
Until the end I raised my better half, opened up my own reflection,
Forever once I kiss you goodbye, to keep my soul addiction!

(break down/solo)

Before I go, I hit the ground, they know me poor, I am very down
Up and next you tell me where to go, They know me poor enough to get it on your power----------​

Elysian893 said:
those lyrics don't make a damn bit of sense, just what i expected.

Yeah, they're just as hard to understand than all the lyrics on HB and FTR.

Elysian893 said:
i've never said cob had good lyrics, its quite the opposite. yet another reason i've grown bored of them.

yeah, their lyrics are hilariously awful.. I just don't take them too seriously.

In Your Face said:
Yeah, they're just as hard to understand than all the lyrics on HB and FTR.
Are you kidding me? The lyrics for FTR are impossible to make out. TLAS is a lot easier to understand than FTR

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Are you kidding me? The lyrics for FTR are impossible to make out. TLAS is a lot easier to understand than FTR

I meant to say "they're as difficult to understand AS the lyrics off FTR and HB.... not harder than, my bad.

They're not official unless Mr. Laiho writes them down or dictates them himself, which I doubt he did.

Follow the reaper lyrics in my opinion are the easiest to understand, and after reading lyrics you say hmmm how did i not get that?

That just means he wrote them. You'll see it in every album booklet and guitar tab book. I'll take your word for it though.

official tls lyrics have never been released and the the lyrics you posted sound very strange, so i think the young guitar magazine have wrong lyrics and indeed no official!