Trashed, Lost & Strungout CDS released & tour in Finland

Lari

Mar 14, 2002
Helsinki
The brand new "Trashed, Lost & Strungout" CDS has been released today in Finland.

COB_trashed_lost_strungout_.jpg

1. Trashed, Lost & Strungout / Original Mix
2. She Is Beautiful (Original version by Andrew W.K.)

There are no lyrics on the booklet.. maybe they'll have 'em with the EP then. The poor bastards managed to typo Roope's name "Rope", doh :p

Dates for the tour :

24.8 Tavastia, Helsinki (no age-limit)
25.8 Tavastia, Helsinki
27.8 Lutakko, Jyväskylä
28.8 Tuiskula, Nivala

I saw the band yesterday at Tavastia, here's the setlist :

Intro (Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-ha)
Hate Me!
Chokehold
Hate Crew Deathroll
Silent Night, Bodom Night
WARHEART
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Janne & Alexi Solo Duel
Towards Dead End
Bodom After Midnight (Dedicated to Nils Gustafsson)
Deadnight Warrior
Drum Solo
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
-------------------
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7

A pretty basic set apart from the mixed order and WARHEART!! + of course Trashed, Lost & Strungout. The band seemed to be happy to be back in Helsinki and they threw a real good gig as usual. Also the crowd was pretty hot. Maybe someone has some pics?

There were three cameras on tripods + at least one camera up front so I guess you'll see this one on the upcoming DVD. They sold COBHC wristbands and new Trashed, Lost & Strungout T-shirts. One of the shirts was black, had the artwork up front and "Children Of Bodom, Trashed, Lost & Strungout" in the back, whereas the other was grey and had the artwork on red up front; this one looked really fucked up if you ask me.

Haha Rope Latvala... thats genious. Thats a sick set, maybe a common one for you guys over at Europe and what not, but here in the states we manage to only hear 6 songs from the guys. Damn! Maybe it will be different around in October.

Just bought the cds today and I was really pleased to hear the cover (She is Beautiful). A nice party & boozing song. Going to see the band in Lutakko and really looking forward to that... And the setlist seems nice. Apart from the intro, which could already be changed imo. And of course it would be better if also Roope took part in the battle.

argh,I would give everything to hear them playing in tavastia tonight, but i'm stuck in germany..... whatever.
about the intro: The last information i got was that they gonna chance it at the 2005 world tour. I love the napoleon-intro and IMO it's great to hear it again...and again...and again... :)

The Napoleon intro is okay; they actually did edit it a bit by adding some sirens and other ambient voices into the beginning. I'll post the setlist for today's show tomorrow or something but I guess it'll be the same.

Damn! She Is Beautiful cover owns! And Trashed, Lost & Strungout is fuckin' THE song!! I love it! (And by the way, I'm not a COB newbie... I used to be on this forum for like the past 3 years... and I wanted a new nickname but Mark wasn't responding me for change so I've created a new account!... LOLL!)

She is beautiful totally suxks, the original is MUCH better. haven't heard yet Bed of Nails. The two new songs are ok, nothing special though, Alexi used to write much better songs before. i'd give it a 7/10.

TheSomberlain said:
When will it be out in the rest of the world?
The single was only released in Finland and the rest of the world has to wait for the EP/DVD. But I'm sure it will be possible to order the single anyway from various mailorders sooner or later.

Shadeg said:
Intro (Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-ha)
Hate Me!
Chokehold
Hate Crew Deathroll
Silent Night, Bodom Night
WARHEART
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Janne & Alexi Solo Duel
Towards Dead End
Bodom After Midnight (Dedicated to Nils Gustafsson)
Deadnight Warrior
Drum Solo
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
-------------------
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7
thanks for the setlist :)