CHILDREN OF BODOM - Trashed, Lost & Strung Out

Bubble Bobble is easily owned by

superDodgeBall_mag.jpg

zNekketsu_Koukou_Dodgeball-bu.png

My goat that game was seriously addicting. That was one of those games where you play for so long you start to feel discomfort toward the real world. Like Baseball Simulator 1.000

JayKeeley said:
We really need to let this thread sink. It's not right that this release gets 3 pages worth of attention.
My Ektomorf review just got bumped, AGAIN. :loco:

SR~VE said:
Crappy childish wannabe-anime drawings that pollute DeviantArt >>> Opeth ;););););)

Congratulations on bumping a thread you don't like, so that people can make derogetory comments about a band you feel a eternal devotion to defend.

@Bob: Hello, my last post was "SARCASTIC". And I do not feel an "eternal devotion" to defend COB or any band for that matter. Also, I do not really dislike this thread...I just don't take it that seriously, and was just fucking around!

SR~VE said:
@Bob: Hello, my last post was "SARCASTIC". And I do not feel an "eternal devotion" to defend COB or any band for that matter. Also, I do not really dislike this thread...I just don't take it that seriously, and was just fucking around!
RIGHT ON BRO,.,.,,.,.,.COB 4 LIFE.,.,.,.,.,.,.,FOLLOW THE RAPER TIL DEATH :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :wave:

*aLeXi_WaRhEARt88* said:
RIGHT ON BRO,.,.,,.,.,.COB 4 LIFE.,.,.,.,.,.,.,FOLLOW THE RAPER TIL DEATH :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :wave:
Awwww, what a brave soul coming to my rescue *sobs* ....I still can't believe it, thank you so much for defending me against those evil people here *flings self into WaRhEaRt's arms crying*

Joke or fake accounts or whatever you call them are LAME

Atlas Shrugged said:
It's so hard to tell a fake account troll from a c.o.b diehard. They're practically interchangeable...

Much like Alexi's sexuality ;)
Hm. Someone's sexuality being interchangeable.....yeah. Makes a lot of sense. ;)