Children Of Bodom on MTV2!!!

thats fine....hot topic sucks ass, and the people who shop/work there still ask eachother who "children of sodom" are. fuck'em

Iced In Flames said:
Might make some of you sad to know that I've seen a Follow The Reaper and Hatecrew shirt at Hot Topic.

They also sell Blind Guardian and Iced Earth shirts on their website, but I've never seen any mallgoths sporting those. They probably just stock them because they're somewhat known bands in the underground.

I heard that this word is a bad word: Perkele! Is this true? Can you call someone a Perkele or could someone just be full of Perkele?! I DONT GET IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

I've seen Emperor, Opeth, and Immortal shirts at Hot Topic. Big deal. The way they do it is in every store, someone orders the shirts and CDs. Hot Topic sends out certain Cds, but if someone working there digs the new Opeth for example, they can add that to the order, along with the t-shirts.

The only thing most people have against Hot Topic, again, are the mall kids that buy $200 worth of stuff to try and be different, yet are still the same as everyone else. And I use the term mall kid because that's the most common place to find them.

CoB shirts at Hot Topic? Hey, cheap shirts! So what they have more fans in the US now? I listened to them since Hatebreeder, who cares if the guy next to me at a show saw them open for Dimmu and that's how he got into them.

I'd rather see CoB saturated all over MTV anyway then the latest metalcore bands anyway. Maybe i'll start a trend here where garage kids pick up guitars and actually try to learn how to play long solos again.

I took the pill. It's very relaxing...this valium...but I must say...

ALEXI LAIHO IS A FUCKING GOD

Roope rocks.
Jaska rocks.
Henkka rocks.
JANNE IS A FUCKING GOD
JANNE IS A FUCKING GOD
JANNE IS A FUCKING GOD
JANNE IS A FUCKING GOD
JANNE IS A FUCKING GOD

Rockin! Nice COB.

And as you can see from my signature, THAT IS ME!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But in all seriousness, COB is my favorite band so I don't wanna hear people doubting Alexi. Alexi is a very brilliant man, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING, OK? Trust in the Children Of Bodom.

ignore that previous post, i'm a neophyte to message boards

anyway, i agree with what SilentNightThrobbongNight said, i see it as more of a chance for people who don't have any access to the internet or anything to be able to hear this band-so what if mall-goth depressed people buy the shirts and stuff,i'ts still bodom, and what they've already wrote will never change

I'm watching the ' Ball right now and nothings happened yet...
And what the fuck is with you people and 14 year olds. My cousins 14 and she has a Hatecrew shirt..oh gee that must look bad on Bodom,Hm? :ill: ..Some of you people need to calm the fuck down. MTV Isn't going to ruin Bodom (despite them doing it to other bands). COB has a good rep and it won't be ruined by some gay television channel. Yeah, I admit that MTV isn't one of my fave channels right at the moment but come on.. as long as we are there for Bodom and remain loyal fans there is nothing to care the fuck about.. and on the subject of 14 year olds..who cares if they where a COB shirt? Atleast they are showing they know who the band is...Dont go beating up every little 14 year old there is because of that. I understand though where your guy's background on that is. But i dont pay attention to them.

My point being calm the fuck down(some of you). :Spin: