Children Of Bodom on MTV2!!!

Fuck that, whoever fucked up. Weather it be Blabbermouth or MTV2, FUCK THAT. I went to Symphony X last night in NYC and I had many people tape headbangers ball for me and for what? FOR SOULFLY AND KILLSWITCH BULLSHIT??!! Fuck that

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Fuck that, whoever fucked up. Weather it be Blabbermouth or MTV2, FUCK THAT. I went to Symphony X last night in NYC and I had many people tape headbangers ball for me and for what? FOR SOULFLY AND KILLSWITCH BULLSHIT??!! Fuck that
Yeah i got a new tape ready and shit and all that i tape was Satyricon's new video along with Fear Factory and Six Feet Under. Gee, MTV really knows how to piss people off. :err:

Fuck MTV. They better play Bodom tonight. Its my birthday and I am gonna get drunk and watch headbangers ball. If they fuck me, I'm gonna flip out.

Nope, Headbangers Ball is on MTV2 only. They used to play 30 minute block of videos everyweek around 8:30 i dont know if they do that anymore though. But usually it's only on MTV2 from 10-12 on Saturdays, and they don't show reruns... bastards.

Just saw Needled 24/7 as well, will they be talking to COB later or is that it?

deathmetalrules90 said:
i like cob and im a 13 year old goth. is that ok? i don't like slipknot and stuff and i like cob, but i do wish they would become a little more popular. i would like to see them have some cool shirts, and maybe every once in a while get thier videos played on music stations. i mean c'mon, wouldn't it be cool to get to see the Everytime I Die video on tv as much as you see maybe some nu metal videos? i would. but i don't want them to get all weird like in flames. that would really suck. :erk:

Seriously, this is the best post EVER.