Children Of Bodom on MTV2!!!

i would like to say that seeing bodom more in the public eye of america can be a good thing. not everyone who the music is presented to are nescessarily going to be the trend riding poser types. there a lot of people out there who just dont nescessarily have much access to the non american metal scene. alot of guys from my hometown for example dont care much for the internet, and without it quite frankly it is hard to discover this kind of stuff. They can only get into waht is available to them. Being the wonderful person i am i took it upon myself to introduce them to some good metal bands, CoB being one of them, which they loved. CoB being on mtv can really help out these poor deprived fuckers.

no, did i say i'd stop liking the band? I feel that way because all these kids cling to one another like fuckin glue, and i dont want some punkass little kid with $80 nylon bondage pants and a mostly shaven head with dyed purple bangs in the front coming up to me like im a pal of his because i happen to have on the same bodom shirt (that ive had for years) that he has (which is still stiff and brighly colored.)

nothing short of a complete change over to bad techno-rap would get me to stop enjoying the music they put out. so unbunch your panties and chill the fuck out

I must say, I'm worried. I don't want COB to do what In Flames did, Soilwork, and whoever else. But the thing is, In Flames and Soilwork were never as good as Bodom. Children are the best band in the world, I preach it all the time. I just really hope they don't change to get popular in the U.S. I hope they realize that their music is amazing and they have the appealing sound that they need, they don't need to change a thing.

Alexi is a brilliant man, he knows what he is doing. Everything about his band is perfect and every song is perfect. All of the albums have a different style on them, and I think that this one will be different too. It took me a bit to like HCDR cause it sounded different, but now I love it. At first we might be scared, but Alexi KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. STOP BITCHING AND TRUST HIM!!!!!! ALEXI LAIHO IS GOD.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
I must say, I'm worried. I don't want COB to do what In Flames did, Soilwork, and whoever else. But the thing is, In Flames and Soilwork were never as good as Bodom. Children are the best band in the world, I preach it all the time. I just really hope they don't change to get popular in the U.S. I hope they realize that their music is amazing and they have the appealing sound that they need, they don't need to change a thing.

Alexi is a brilliant man, he knows what he is doing. Everything about his band is perfect and every song is perfect. All of the albums have a different style on them, and I think that this one will be different too. It took me a bit to like HCDR cause it sounded different, but now I love it. At first we might be scared, but Alexi KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. STOP BITCHING AND TRUST HIM!!!!!! ALEXI LAIHO IS GOD.
Here take this pill, it will bring you back to reality.:rolleyes::zombie:

I am glad that Alexi is well grounded or people saying stuff like this would really give anyone an inflated ego.

i dont think COB will ever really become mainstream, if anything is to become mainstream i think it will be metal-core bands like as i lay dying or something like that.

dilema1362 said:
nothing short of a complete change over to bad techno-rap would get me to stop enjoying the music they put out. so unbunch your panties and chill the fuck out

Hey, all I did was ask a question.

You're the one who's getting all worked up over this.

alphacorvus said:
But if it happened, would you stop liking the band?

That's retarded.
a) im not worked up about this at all
b) you didnt just ask a question. had it said nothing but the first half, id say "yes, that was a fair and justified question" (though really, if you read everything i wrote, its not) but you felt the need to tack on a little something extra at the end, which turns the whole statement into an accusation since you were assuming the answer would be yes and then you posted a reply to my un-answered answer.

i like cob and im a 13 year old goth. is that ok? i don't like slipknot and stuff and i like cob, but i do wish they would become a little more popular. i would like to see them have some cool shirts, and maybe every once in a while get thier videos played on music stations. i mean c'mon, wouldn't it be cool to get to see the Everytime I Die video on tv as much as you see maybe some nu metal videos? i would. but i don't want them to get all weird like in flames. that would really suck. :erk:

^dont worry, youll grow out of the mallgoth thing soon as you realize its just a waste of time and effort and that noone will take you seriously, but ill forgive you for now since you are 13 and you have a good taste in music:Smug: