CHILDREN OF BODOM - Trashed, Lost & Strung Out

OMG U SUK :D

No, seriously. I'm looking forward to hearing you WHINE like spoilt 3-year olds as soon as someone gives TOOL or OPETH a 5/10. ;););)

Okay I might have been generalizing......maybe 2 or 3 of you are *not* pretentious proggydorks who hate COB because it's fashionable to do so. Apologies to those 2 or 3. ;)

One Inch Man said:
Now you're on the trolley! :D

PS: I <33333333 Tool

Right now I think you're the only person here guilty of fanboy behavior towards any of the three bands mentioned, and around here a 5/10 for COB is pulling punches (the grade itself, not the review).
And by all means trade in Follow the Reaper for some Crimson! :)

SR~VE said:
Okay I might have been generalizing......maybe 2 or 3 of you are *not* pretentious proggydorks who hate COB because it's fashionable to do so. Apologies to those 2 or 3. ;)

apology accepted :loco:

Borat > COB

SR~VE said:
Cue RC dudes PRAYING to Opeth and Tool. And masturbating over Dream Theater.....OMG DREMA TEHATRE!!!!!!!!111111111111111111
lol what? Hey I'm a RC dude

Opeth = SHITE
Tool = SHITE
Dream Theater = SHITE

Though Opeth are far less shite than the other two faggot collectives

EDIT: and for the record, Children of Bodom is FUCKING SHITE, come back when you have even heard of some real fucking metal you poseur

Tool is not metal.

plasticinflatablehammer.jpg

I haven't played that game since 1989, and I can sing the tune note for note right now. In fact, I am.