Trashed Lost and Strungout DVD

inferior_devotee

guitar strangler
Jul 20, 2003
Alice, Texas
Visit site
Hey anybody want to tell me how i can possibly view this TRASHED LOST AND STRUNGOUT DVD-EP. It doesnt play in my dvd player, probably due to that region ,,,,thing,,,,,,,,,,,anyways im really fukin bored and i wanna watch this damn thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw its the Spinefarm one.

you shouldn't have bought it if its in a different region than yours. you could try ripping it to your computer into mpg or avi with some kind of a program.

It comes out here in teh states pretty damn soon I think

I'm goign to buy it again.. Sinc eI left mine back in Montana anyway.

This is the Tracklist for the Spinefarm version

1)Trashed, Lost & Strungout (video/5.1 & Stereo)
2)Knuckleduster (audio track/5.1 & Stereo)
3)Bed of Nails (audio track/ Stereo)
4)She is Beautiful (audio track/ Stereo)
5)Andrew W.K. Greets COB (video footage from Japan)
6)Angels Dont Kill (Remix) - (audio track/5.1 & Stereo)
7)Trashed & Lost in Helsinki (video footage of COB's night out)
8)Sixpounder (video/5.1 & Stereo)
9)Downfall (live at Tuska video/5.1 & Stereo)
10)Everytime I Die (live at Tuska video/5.1 & Stereo)

yea i d/led that a long time ago. It all kicks ass. I'm actually watching mine right now, I have the enhanced CD with the bonus footage and shit imported from Germany. Good stuff.

Another fucking thing.. Is it just me, or is the scene at Ruttopuisto with Roope educating us on the Black Death the funniest thing you've seen.. I couldn't stop laughing when I see it.. "I say ride the lightning.... Black death... My name is.. Blaack death.."

I's awesome.. Haha... oh man *sighs*.. Hah... Yea.. *whistles* It must just be me..

I still need to get the EP, it's just I can never be bothered buying online and I never see it around here :(

oh fuck! i'm from brasil but i live in the us right now, and i bought the dvd/ep on the internet, and i just realized it might not work when i go back home!
shiiiiit :erk:

if you have an Apex dvd player you can change the region on it. i have one and i looked up how to do it. just havent done it yet. see if its possible to change the region on yours

inferior_devotee said:
i dont own any game consoles,,,,,,,,,,and the damn thing wont play in my comp,,,,,,,,,,argh

I've got it to play using my free download of WinAmp. Open the file. Select the smaller file. That's the music video. The bigger file is like COB's try at being the monkey's. Still it's fun. Good luck!

Your gonna need to either/or/must, download an emulator, buy a new reader instalment, or totally hack the initial codings to view it on computer. If you have ethical objection to just downloading the dern thing or any other live show (god knows COB has nearly a dozen, and forget about bootleg) you've already bought a hard copy. I think your ethically justified.