Trashed, Lost & Strungout Official lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbilly
ok now i have to say something to mr elysian893..!

i read a lot of thread on that forum and everytime i saw a message from you it was always bitching someone or shits like that.

i dunno if ur are like that in ur real life but man..... if u are, ur a real dickhead man and you probably dont have a lot of friends ....

i would like to say: stop bitching people like a litle dick or jsut shut the fuck up

agreed

bobbilly said:

i read a lot of thread on that forum and everytime i saw a message from you it was always bitching someone or shits like that.

i dunno if ur are like that in ur real life but man..... if u are, ur a real dickhead man and you probably dont have a lot of friends ....

i would like to say: stop bitching people like a litle dick or jsut shut the fuck up
lmfao d00d u need learn proper grammar

bobbilly said:

poor you. you expect me to take you seriously when you can't even take the extra millisecond to type all of you or your, or the rub the extra brain cells together enough to use correct grammar.

The lyrics seams to be correct

nice thank you man<

this song is so fuking nice I cant be bored of that one

Yep, I definatly do NOT listen to cob because of the great lyrics. The rythm and sometimes melody of the vocals is way more important, as well as the instrumentals.