After studying, your reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Let me first say that I don't take back what I said about the AYDY instructional sucking and whatnot, I was close to certain that Bodom had lost it. But I just got the DVD/2CD in the mail yesterday. My band played a show and then we came back to watch the DVD and HOLY SHIT CHILDREN OF BODOM IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD! Tokyo Warhearts has a better setlist and way harder songs to play live but I've never seen anything like this, I guess when Alexi and Roope play live, they feed off the crowd to nail their parts! This is the best thing to ever happen to me, they totally knocked me on my ass, shut me the fuck up! and I'm happy about that. they proved to me that Bodom is the best, NOW THIS IS some footage that I can be proud to sport! Incredible show, this double cd will not leave my stereo for a long time. Tokyo Warhearts and Stockholm Knockout are both amazing and different, and are both classics in my mind!

I have 4 favorite parts from this live performance...
1. Follow The Reaper guitar solo BETTER THAN ON THE FTR CD!
2. Janne's first solo in solo battle, never been done before!
3. Deadnight Warrior live clip in bonus! I was not expecting that!
4. Silent Night solos and outro Janne and Alexi run, unbelievable.

I have 4 problems with this live performance...
1. Janne doesn't do the short solo in Needled (instead Alexi and Roope slap each other, I would have rathered the solo)
2. Alexi doesn't do the huge sweep in Lake Bodom solo in the pause (mystic festival was better in that sense, but Bodom After Midnight solo shits on mystic's midnight solo, and I thought that couldn't be beat!)
3. Alexi skips the fast run in the end of the Downfall solo.....(when I saw him do that at the downtown headlinding show in long island, he did so much sick shit in that pause)
4. AYDY solo still sucks, he'll never be able to play it like the album sounds...

Please, let me hear your opinions, good and bad. I want to put this show into perspective.

good call man, they should play like that all the time! On stage or off.....but I'll take what I can get. ROCK FACE!

Dude, will you just fucking shut the fuck up? Go post it in the DVD thread because noone wants to hear YOUR opinion, fuck.

Oh shut up Warheart, who said you had be prick? I would love this dvd, my friend is gonna bring it over soon I hope

<-Warheart-> said:
Dude, will you just fucking shut the fuck up? Go post it in the DVD thread because noone wants to hear YOUR opinion, fuck.

I reckon - we told him to wait until the DVD came out to judge but he continued on his 'ALEXI suckS now!!111' spree

Sulo Seppä said:
Oh shut up Warheart, who said you had be prick? I would love this dvd, my friend is gonna bring it over soon I hope

Fuck you. This dick has created like 3 threads in the last 2 weeks moaning about how bad Bodom are now. If he doesn't like them that much anymore, he should just

FUCK OFF!!!

Is it really that hard FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
We're sick of his shit.

Reactions: Hatebreeder
they did play significantly better on the dvd than when i've seen them on other videos like the sixpounder solo was pretty good but the living dead beat solo never seems to be pulled off well live. we're not gunna fall sounds awesome though.

The dvd is awesome, gonna watch now again :D

Although the downfall solo isn't perfect, but it's still good enough! And i do agree that the follow the reaper solo is awesome aswell.

Oh, and stop sucking so much.

<-Warheart-> said:
Fuck you. This dick has created like 3 threads in the last 2 weeks moaning about how bad Bodom are now. If he doesn't like them that much anymore, he should just

FUCK OFF!!!

Is it really that hard FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
We're sick of his shit.

+15,000

As for the DVD, I plan to buy it sometime next month when my wallet will be filled once more.

Sulo Seppä said:
look, you've only been here since september and you're flaming warheart. thats just sad since hatecrewdeathroll complained about roope and alexi alot

You just now realized this? Anyway, the dvd sounds fuckin awsome!!!! I can't wait to get it even more now esp. since i know their performances seem flawless!

Status
Not open for further replies.