I'm already bored of Knockout double CD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Even Alexi said it himself in the new Zarok interview, It's because of a lack of practice. Well, if Alexi knows that there is a problem, FIX THE PROBLEM! Pick up the guitar and start practicing...there are a million mistakes all over this new live double CD. Yes, the DVD is awesome, but when I listen to the CD, there are no visuals to serve as a crutch. Honestly, I can't listen to this double live CD anymore, the sound of the guitars is horrible, I ejected it from my stereo and put in Tokyo Warhearts and I had a much better time...
Still to this day, I am not bored of Tokyo Warhearts, that will go down in history as the best live album I own. Alexi actually cared about every single note back then. You can tell that he practiced his ass off before Tokyo Warhearts was recorded...

How can Alexi skip the best part of Lake Bodom?! the huge pause where he is supposed to show off his stuff?! Go watch Mystic Festival DVD, watch Lake Bodom, you'll see what he used to be able to do. Also, how can Alexi skip the conclusion to the Downfall solos?! These are the most important parts in both of these songs imo...

I don't wanna hear from the noobs who tell me I'm just bitchin, seriously. Go listen to Tokyo Warhearts and then listen to the new double CD, it is so obvious which one is better. and Tokyo Warhearts was 7 years ago!!

Yeah, Tokyo Warhearts is much better but this thread is going to change nothing. Why do you keep this up? Post in another thread.

The possibility of change is long gone...that is not the reason for this thread. I just want to see how many agree and disagree with me. I'll mark you down for "in agreement"

Yeah, I agree. I was horrified when he missed those Downfall and Lake Bodom licks, they are probably the best bits in the songs.

I'm still wondering what this new Sinergy cd is going to be like. Wasn't it written around the same time as AYDY?

Who knows anymore? Suicide on my Side can not be beat...that is a fact. Alexi and Roope can't play that stuff anymore, I'm 100% positive...even if the new Sinergy is awesome (if it actually happens) it will not be real music. The old Sinergy actually was played live and it definitly real! If Sinergy does a new album, they will probably not play it live, and if music can't be done live (Dragonforce) then it's not real.

Each to their own... i enjoy this DVD and am not sick of it yet. Doesn't mean i have to watch it 10 times a day though.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Who knows anymore? Suicide on my Side can not be beat...that is a fact. Alexi and Roope can't play that stuff anymore, I'm 100% positive...even if the new Sinergy is awesome (if it actually happens) it will not be real music. The old Sinergy actually was played live and it definitly real! If Sinergy does a new album, they will probably not play it live, and if music can't be done live (Dragonforce) then it's not real.

I usually agree with your comments about Alexi, and I agree that Tokyo Warhearts is far greater than this new live cd. It is untouchable. However, I don't think you can make these judgements on the new Sinergy yet. You can't say "it will not be real music", and "Alexi and Roope can't play that stuff anymore". I think that is going a bit too far, we will wait and see, but I think those comments were stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.