Go listen to Tokyo Warhearts

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Everyone go listen to Tokyo Warhearts right now. Study that album, blast it loud, try and find awesome improv and also try and find mistakes!! (Cause there are barely any)

Listen to this album all the way through, have it fresh in your heads by the time the new double live cd comes out. I've been analyzing Tokyo Warhearts like crazy lately, it's so amazing, I hope that this new CD blows it away, but it is doubtful, the set list on this live CD is incredible, and the playing is perfect, if anyone wants to give me shit about how I expect way too much from Bodom, just go listen to this album and you'll see why I do. What band puts out a live album after only 2 albums? Only COB! Unbelievable, Alexi wanted to show the world that the music we heard on Hatebreeder and Something Wild was real (unlike Dragonforce which is fake studio music because they can't pull it off live.) Children Of Bodom has set the bar quite high with this live album, maybe too high!

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Everyone go listen to Tokyo Warhearts right now. Study that album, blast it loud, try and find awesome improv and also try and find mistakes!! (Cause there are barely any)

Listen to this album all the way through, have it fresh in your heads by the time the new double live cd comes out. I've been analyzing Tokyo Warhearts like crazy lately, it's so amazing, I hope that this new CD blows it away, but it is doubtful, the set list on this live CD is incredible, and the playing is perfect, if anyone wants to give me shit about how I expect way too much from Bodom, just go listen to this album and you'll see why I do. What band puts out a live album after only 2 albums? Only COB! Unbelievable, Alexi wanted to show the world that the music we heard on Hatebreeder and Something Wild was real (unlike Dragonforce which is fake studio music because they can't pull it off live.) Children Of Bodom has set the bar quite high with this live album, maybe too high!

Urm I've seen Dragonforce 3 times and they can pull it off live, try leaving your house and going to a gig.

HateCrewDeathroll said:

Why would we do ANYTHING you suggest? Honestly. I thought you said Alexi and Roope sucked now, why would you even listen to them anymore since you hate their guts and they have no skills and they're sellouts. And guy, try to contain you baseless comments to one band, bashing CoB is bad enough, knocking Dragonforce too, I think you have a fetish for hating on bands that can play almost as fast as it took for your mommy and daddy to conceive you in the back seat of their Toyota. *thrust, thrust, condom breaks, climax*

Dude do you not realize you claim to be the biggest and most knowledgeable CoB fan and yet all we see by your posts is the biggest and most dickbrained moron who has nothing but tainted opinions to spew like black, tar-like semen on the face of the forum. Give it a rest, like it was said no one cares what you say!

LedbytheReaper said:
Urm I've seen Dragonforce 3 times and they can pull it off live, try leaving your house and going to a gig.

RIGHT FUCKING ON MAN! HE GODAMN WELL SHOULD! BETTER YET!!
Let's buy him some tickets to see CoB, then when he says some shit like this in line, he'll learn either:

How badly getting 60 fists and 60 feet smashed into your face and body within a matter of seconds feels...

-or to-

Run and scream like a bitch being chased for 10 blocks, before hiding in a McDonald's bathroom for shelter.

Heartless_Name said:
RIGHT FUCKING ON MAN! HE GODAMN WELL SHOULD! BETTER YET!!
Let's buy him some tickets to see CoB, then when he says some shit like this in line, he'll learn either:

How badly getting 60 fists and 60 feet smashed into your face and body within a matter of seconds feels...

-or to-

Run and scream like a bitch being chased for 10 blocks, before hiding in a McDonald's bathroom for shelter.

Judging from the Bodom concert I went to, you'd be running from 30 of these.
Scenesters.jpg
:erk:

Ben Johnson said:
Judging from the Bodom concert I went to, you'd be running from 30 of these.
Scenesters.jpg
:erk:

LMAO! I love that pic.. and man that's so sad..

..luckliy there wasn't any emofhagz at the one I went to back in March.

just as long as those scenester/emos don't start crying in the middle of the show i'm okay. but in case they do, they're definitly going to the moshpit

you said username said:
just as long as those scenester/emos don't start crying in the middle of the show i'm okay. but in case they do, they're definitly going to the moshpit

PHUCK THAT!
An emophag in a moshpit = their best chance to touch 50 cocks in 5 mins...

....It'd be like a dream come true for them, till the got fucking trampled, that is. Plus, wouldn't they just get punched out in line for wearing a 'From First to Last' t-shirt? I mean, I hate assholes who think they're so hardcore, pierced and tattoed, and then wear Falloutboy tees. It's too fucking funny but still in a way sad too, but more funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

HateCrewDeathroll said:

Barely any mistakes? Are you completely tone-deaf and reatarded or what?:lol:

BTW, Alexi's technical skill has NOT diminished over the years. However, he has gotten sloppier, but this is due directly to how low his guitar is hanging.

alexi.jpg

Look at that in 2006, it's practically at Korn height.