Future Releases at Spinefarm

Sympozium

Saprophyte
Sep 16, 2001
Australia
04.11.2002 CHILDREN OF BODOM - Tokyo Warhearts Live

06.01.2002 CHILDREN OF BODOM tba

Seem's as though Warhearts is going to be re-released, and the new album is already out..... :p
That date I guess is meant to be 06.01.2003 not 2002.

Re-release of Tokyo Warhearts? Why not? I can imagine that enough fans requested for that. I hope it will have some bonus stuff on it.

The new album on January 6th... Seems like a long time. And I hope it will be released worldwide on that date.

If it will be re-released I hope it's going to be exactly the same as the old one! Otherwise I have to buy that one too :) The re-release of Something Wild was already enough for me.. or should I say enough for my budget ;)

heh I wonder if they are just going to release it in a jewel case..... I hope so... because everyone bought the box set thinking it was limited

I sent a mail to Spinefarm and asked them how the re-release of Tokyo Warhearts will look like. Just some minutes later I got this message:

"HI!
it's a normal jewel case without the cards or any other bonuses"

So this should answer your question, Bodomite.

cool man thx zarok :)
I dont email spinefarm anymore because it takes forever to get a reply..... im suprised they replyed so quickly! Mabye they have more people answering emails now?

I was going to buy the original Tokyo Warhearts for about a year and finally when I went buying it, they didn't have it anymore :p Maybe I should get that version of it.