Get well soon, Janne!

Janina

Pure Maiden Of Finland
Dec 28, 2002
Finland
Visit site
I just read this from Timo Kotipelto's site:
"On a friday evening Janne, Antti (Janne´s brother) and Max (the engineer) had a nice little "after-hard-work-drinking-session" at my place. After few beers, Caipinhas, vodkas etc...we ended up at the local Metal Bar. Janne somehow disappeared before they closed the doors.

Next morning he phoned me and told me that he was in a hospital and propably his leg is broken...well...it was "only" fractured but he can´t walk and he has to use the walking sticks for some weeks. What a nice party! You see: when you are making "Kotipelto-album", anything can happen..."

Too bad :/ Well at least they aren't supposed to tour now so he has time to heal it (and more time to post on UM, hehe :p). Get well soon!

Broken_Leg_6.gif

You're not alone!

BrokenLeg_Grackle_sm.JPG

THANKY YOU ALL!!!!!
I am much better already can walk a little and stuff... I bet in few weeks I´m back in action.
I am glad there was no tours or shows booked so we didn´t have to cancel anything.

Reactions: Squeak
yeah that would suck if you had to do that with broken leg :( or mabye even have to cancel shows.... oh well Life can be a real bitch sometimes gotta take bad with the good.