Get well soon, Eric Peterson (6/14/04)!!!

keeping my fingers crossed for HIM !!

IMHO it was the best decision to go to Austria for this surgery - Austrian doctors are famous for being really good in that kind of operations. A lot of Polish famous sportsman go to Austria to have their bones fixed.

GET WELL E!

jeez, what the...this sux real bad.

ERIC! MAN, get well soon, jun-jun! I wish you the quickest and best ricovery and send you many many greets and cheers from Italy!!!!!!!! STAY STRONG MAN!!!!! We are with you... so keep the faith!!!

THANX TL for the update...

Get well Eric!! Hope you heal very soon dude.

Here's a lil story in case you ever read this. 2 days ago, on june 15th, i went to see Slayer and Damageplan in Montreal, and i wore my killer Dragonlord euro style with blue long sleeve shirt to be original, and just before the show, my brother and I went to a bar & terrace to have a beer, and one guy in there stoped me and was like " Holy shit, Dragonlord! That's a fucking good band man, you know them? Eric Peterson, you know him? He's awesome" and i'm like " Fuck yeah i do, he's a God." The end. :)

A quick message from Eric :

He is back home safe and sound!

Eric would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your well wishes. He would also like to thank the doctors and staff who took great care of him at the hospital in Austria.

Eric will concentrate on completing the new Testament album, since he's going to be laid up for a while. He has to work on 2 more songs before everything is done.

More later!

Testament Legions said:
A quick message from Eric :

Eric will concentrate on completing the new Testament album, since he's going to be laid up for a while. He has to work on 2 more songs before everything is done.

More later!
Shit, very good news. I like what I'm hearing. Get well soon Eric.

I'm glad to hear that Eric is ok. Glad to hear that the new album is close to completion. I hope he gets well soon, and glad to hear that he's not just wasting away his days just watching TV. :cool:

2 more to go? That's great and I'm glad he's able to work on it during recovering. Doesn't it also mean the songs will be longer this time, as I remember hearing that they've like 6 or 7 done plus 2 more- it's less than 10- so more complex songs (which is fine with me) or a shorter album (which isn't fine with me)?. Or am I thinking too much? I guess I'll have to wait to find out.
GET WELL SOON, ERIC