09/09/04 - A message from Testament's Management:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Dateline: September 8, 2004 San Francisco, CA

Testament's founding guitarist, Eric Peterson, fell down a flight of stairs prior to showtime at a club in Martin, Slovakia, on June 14th, during their 2004 European Tour. His leg was severely broken in 3 places between his knee and ankle. Peterson was taken to Vienna, Austria, for a high-tech surgical procedure to place 2 screws and a pin in his leg.

Though he courageously sought to immediately rejoin the struggling Testament tour still in progress, the surgeons required him to remain in the hospital for 12 days. The hospital released him on the condition he only fly home. He remains in physical therapy. His U.S. doctors applaud the skill of the Austrian surgeons and anticipate a 99% recovery, provided he continues to follow their instructions limiting mobility and travel.

Once Peterson is fully up to speed, finalizing Testament's current studio album is JOB ONE.

The Peterson family are thankful for his return home, and Testament appreciates the sympathy and support of friends and fans alike at this difficult time.

Peterson's physical therapy, has interfered with the current Testament Studio Album recording, and further tour plans for 2004.

On further medical advise, Testament now OFFICIALLY announces the CANCELLATION of their appearance in the Japanese THRASH DOMINATION '04 Tour slated for the end of September.

Hopefully Testament will be able to reschedule an appearance at THRASH DOMINATION '05.

Thanks for the update. Please pass it on to EP that a little vicadin and a nice green binger do a helluva job of smoothing the edges...if you're into that type of thing of course. Good things come to those who wait. I know the new album is just marinating in the band's bones right now, so it is sure to be another ass kicker.

It`s great to hear some stuff on Eric and the band`s plans as well. I`m preety sure that TestAment is on fire while thinking of their next visit in Poland cuz since they`ve seen Steve and Walter wearing TPL t-shirt, theY want to own same ones for sure ;) And they realize that the only way to get it is to come to Poland ;)

Steiner said:
...a little vicadin and a nice green binger do a helluva job of smoothing the edges...if you're into that type of thing of course.
A man who can read my mind!:D

How about a Percocet and a Mai Tai? Not just smooth edges, heh, they become quite rounded over...

Insania said:
A man who can read my mind!:D

How about a Percocet and a Mai Tai? Not just smooth edges, heh, they become quite rounded over...
LMAO! Remember this skit from SNL...

reardon.jpg

"I popped a baker's dozen percocet - just to get into the holiday spirit!...funny story about the percocet..."