Get well soon, Eric Peterson (6/14/04)!!!

I just got a long distance phone call from Eric on his way to the hospital. Last night, at the club in Slovakia, Eric took a bad fall down a flight of stairs. He fractured one of his legs in two places. Not to worry, he's okay and in good spirits. He may require surgery, so I'll let you know what is going on as soon as I get the next update.

Eric asked that I post this to let the fans know what happened. Please help me in wishing him to get well very soon!!!

That sucks, but I'm glad he's quite ok. I wish you all the best and hope you recover very soon, Eric... so that you can start kicking ass again!
Thanks for sharing that, TL

hey man,
thats really crappy
i hope he gets better soon!
good luck dude...

will he be fit for touring?
im getting paranoid i won't see them next week... what is gonna happen?

Fuck! What is it with Testament and bad luck in the health department? No rest for the wicked, or some shit?

I can truly appreciate a tough band like this: one that worries about the fans while they're on the way to the hospital, or lays down vocal tracks not long after chest surgery and cancer therapy. Testament truly knows what it means to keep metal alive.

Get well soon, brutha!

Testament Legions said:
Eric asked that I post this to let the fans know what happened. Please help me in wishing him to get well very soon!!!

TL, please send Eric my best wishes for a full recovery. One can only imagine how upset he must be. I'm praying for a quick recovery