Battle of the heavy metal mascots: The Revenge

The best heavy metal mascot is...

• Total voters

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
The last one fucked up in between the posting and polls screen, I dont know what happened and now its unkillable, like Jason Vorhees... :eek: I tried to delete it but it wont die...

Anyway, vote for your favourite mascot. Vote for as many as you like.

I picked:
Vic - Because the artwork was always awesome, especially that one that was neon green of Vic in the slimy goo factory or whatever it was. Ill try and find a picture, it ruled.

Set - I like destroyers of worlds, plus he has an egyptian vibe, and I like that.

Manowarrior: Ken Kelly RULES, thats why.

single_hangar.jpg

single_nice.jpg

single_holy.jpg

album_peace.jpg

:worship:

Eddie - Well, it's Eddie! Who doesn't love Eddie?

Snaggletooth - the most recognisable mascot in rock. I really must get me a Motorhead shirt soon so I can be like all the cool kids. And a Ramones shirt.

I had to vote for Eddie, Vic and Snaggletooth. I couldn't really vote for Set because, in all honesty, he's just Eddie from the Powerslave album risen from the tomb. And the Reaper isn't really a mascot, plus COB can't really claim him for themselves because Maiden used him too and so did Blue Oyster Cult.

Yeah the reaper is the COB mascot, they even named him. Roy. Naturally. Plus he is on all their album covers, even most of the singles, so that qualifies him.

phlogiston said:
No I'm not. I don't have a Motorhead shirt :(

But thats what MAKES you ironically cool!

And the guys name is Roy and is on all their album covers, thats a mascot, wouldnt you say?

152497.jpg

Is this the only Vic art of him with green goo? Im sure I remember seeing a different one, but I cant seem to find it :( Maybe im just remembering wrong, wheres Coops when you need him!

Goreripper said:
I couldn't really vote for Set because, in all honesty, he's just Eddie from the Powerslave album risen from the tomb.

I think thats a bit unfair Brian, you are acting like Jon has based his whole career on Iron Maiden or something!