What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

Can I do it or is that all Mark's doing?
I just feel bad making this because I bitched about lame things and most other people have had far worse shit happen to them. One of my many downfalls (if he were still posting here, demo rapture could account for this ) is that I worry too much about crap and blow things way out of proportion. *sigh*
Hmmm this sounds like a good thread idea....

If you edit your first post, you usually get a choice of whether to delete it... and since it's the first post it would delete the entire thread. But I think that sometimes you can't do it, for some reason... try it anyway.

Lots of things happened.. Id say the worst thing was when my mother died in 1997 because of a cancer in the head.. I was 13 :zzz:

Either when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, diagnosed with lupus, or diagnosed with fibro mialge. Also getting picked on/beat up on a daily basis for the first 8 years I was in school (which affected my mental development greatly) sucked. Oh yeah, and the alcholic/abusive father.

This explains so much why most of us have turned to metal and possibly satanism for comfort.

The worst thing that happened to me was drinking related, a bunch of guys I work with went up to a camp in Oquasic Maine(read really fucking north of anything) and we set to drinking, an old Saracen pal of mine got way too fucked up and crashed and burned, we put him to sleep and went on about our business, at about 4 in the morning I went to sleep, not too long after that I was awakened by my old pal getting up, he took a couple wobbly steps, and then started pissing on the floor right next to me, needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled, after he finished he tried to turn around to walk back to his bed and slipped and fell in his piss, his head hit pretty damn hard, after asking if he was all right, he proceeded to climb into my bed and fall asleep, he was covered in piss, so.........I grabbed one of my shoes and headed to the kitchen where I laid down next to another dozing drunk with my shoe as a pillow, fifteen minutes later the guy next to me starts fuckin yaking his brains out, at this point I decided to go sit on the porch and watch the fucking sun rise, I got fuckin eaten alive by black flies for about an hour and decided to take a shit, I then fell asleep in the damn out house, this was worse than being rjected by a girl I thought I was in love with.

DRINK ALONE!