The best thing that has happened to you recently

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
Now that theres a sad crap thread there should be a happy thread.

The best thing that has happened to me recently was I finished my homework.

I got to fly a C-5 Galaxy simulator at Lackland AFB last week, that was pretty cool. And I might get to go see the Blue Angels for free this Saturday, that would be a good thing to happen to me.

I'm never cutting my hair. Although its annoying at its length now because its too short to stay back if I slick it back when its wet and its too long to stay out of my face. Getting ready is a pain with it, my wet cold hair hitting me in the face when I put my clothes on.

But the best thing that has happened to me recently is 3 DAY WEEKEND!

5 day weekend for me. On Monday to Wednesday, my grade is going on this trip to some Wilderness centre (grass field with dead flowers and smells bad with broken benches) which we already went to last year, so I'm not gonna go so I get to stay home and sleep in.:)Best $45 I ever saved.

I finally figured out how to put the battery in the new pedal I bought! Also the bassist in my band is getting better, pretty fast and without lessons. He also came up with a really sweet riff.

My keyboardist doesn't seem to have gotten better but he's still good. He made up something good early on in the band, then later something that was okay but a little off sounding and then he made something really good. All our band needs is a drummer.

I'm never cutting my hair. Although its annoying at its length now because its too short to stay back if I slick it back when its wet and its too long to stay out of my face. Getting ready is a pain with it, my wet cold hair hitting me in the face when I put my clothes on.

But the best thing that has happened to me recently is 3 DAY WEEKEND!

Lucky. My girl doesn't want me to grow my hair out :Smug:

After fucking ages, I finally got praise from my driving instructor.

Mainly because for the first time in ages I've steered correctly :D

What are you driving? I had to learn to drive in a car that I didn't exactly fit in (the central mirror obstructed the entire right side of the windshield for me :erk:). But even with that I learned how to drive in about three days.

Just think of it like a game; after all, that's all anything basically is anymore.