The best thing that has happened to you recently

:lol:

I assume your car has the customary Black Metal goats heads, etc. :p

Lol. If only.

But when I get my first car, that fuckers getting metalled up :D I may even get a sacrified baby head instead of some furry dice.

SB said:
What are you driving? I had to learn to drive in a car that I didn't exactly fit in (the central mirror obstructed the entire right side of the windshield for me ). But even with that I learned how to drive in about three days.

A bright-yellow mini-cooper :p It's awesome for two reasons:

1. It's a mini-cooper
2. The driving instructor is like 6'3 :p

And bloody hell, 3 days? God I'm shit. I'm just about getting decent after ages :erk:

I did end up getting to see the Blue Angels! It was so awsome. And besides them I got to see an AV-8B, an F-16, an F-15E, Extra 300s, Pitts S2, The Red Baron Squadron, some AH-1's, an F-117, and a B-2!!! For me, this was heaven!

I discovered Equilibrium last night. Pretty cool shit. I've never hear Power & Black Metal really be mixed before. Well, it's kinda got some Black Metal vibe along the lines of Graveworm. I haven't listened to the whole album yet but I'm giong to get around to it tomorrow.

I discovered Equilibrium last night. Pretty cool shit. I've never hear Power & Black Metal really be mixed before. Well, it's kinda got some Black Metal vibe along the lines of Graveworm. I haven't listened to the whole album yet but I'm giong to get around to it tomorrow.

what album did you get from them?

You should really listen to Demoniac-The Fire And The Wind, if you like power metal and black metal being mixed together.

Damn nothing good has happened to me lately. I have my fucking hour and a half of science tomorrow. But I'm prepared, I'm gonna put on my hoodie and put my i-pod underneat it and just listen to it during class.