Ever get your genitalia caught in your zipper?

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Same here...luckily no damage was done. It could have been much worse.

I‘d never marry someone with so little dedication. :lol:

Originally posted by Reverend Bat Boy
Holy shit, I can't imagine how much that must have hurt. No way that could make you a pussy.

If it got cut badly enough it would make him a pussy....:D

lol when I woke up in the emegency room, the first thing I did, was check if everything was there, then I was wondering if they were gonna add an inch or two, for courtesy...hehehe. But yeh, it was the skin right where ur donger meets ur sack, that ripped, fortunately the love sausage was not harmed.

You know.... with out your jewels.... your love sausage becomes that of a dog that had it's nuts removed. :cry:

Which begs the question: If a dog's personality changes after nut removal... would a human dudes persanality change??

Just curious!!!

AND No man is a wussy/pussy/sissy boy for expressing fear, pain, tears after getting his nut sack ripped in his zipper!!!!

How embarrassing that must have been for you, i can imagine the last thing you heard before you blacked out is your mom calling 911, "My son just zipped his weenie!" HAHAHA but that is definitely no laughing matter,even a manly man cries like a baby when he gets kicked in the ball-knockers. Speaking of whihch, i have never done so, but my sister used to kick my wangdoodle every time i pised her off, and so i usually wound up on the floor coughing up blood.