When shit finally goes right

i dont like this new happy jolly "wooo life is good" erik

he used to take the piss out of me and be mean to me at the irc channel

now he's just jolly and nice :(

do a lot of apartments in Sweden not have showers and kitchens? or even bathtubs? I'm just asking because you seemed excited to have those things and they are fairly standard here, or at least in every single apartment I've lived in. Balconies are cool, especially if you have a view of sun-tanning sluts.

Good to hear things are going well. You can't listen to doom for a while then. Well, you can listen to trad doom, because there's really nothing doomy (in the truest sense of the word) about most of it. :loco:

J. said:
do a lot of apartments in Sweden not have showers and kitchens? or even bathtubs? I'm just asking because you seemed excited to have those things and they are fairly standard here, or at least in every single apartment I've lived in. Balconies are cool, especially if you have a view of sun-tanning sluts.
Showers/baths and kitchens are OBVIOUSLY very standard but not necessarily in student apartments/dorms... and this is a student apartment :cool:

EDIT: Also, thanks, and re: what I can and cannot listen to, I'll continue with the doom but right now I'm listening to In Flames "Colony" hehehe

that is kickass news dude !!! :kickass:

will Erik now listen to Motely Crue and "happy" music? [waits with baited breath] :lol:

lurch70 said:
that is kickass news dude !!! :kickass:

will Erik now listen to Motely Crue and "happy" music? [waits with baited breath] :lol:
GÖÖÖRLS, GÖÖÖRLS, GÖÖÖRLS!

No... Being reasonably happy doesn't mean completely losing one's music taste :loco:

... just yet :loco:

hapey hapey and shit of course, I'll visit and get drunk every now and then but I don't really need to post stuff like this here but I don't want da kru to think I hate you :)

Now all you have to do is become a brainwashed Christian like me and you're life is set! (I had to add this as you would expect it from me, right?)

Congrats dude! We want pics.

What are your plans for the schooling, working with bands/studios or something bigger?

now that you have your own pad, get the chicks in there papi ... may I reccomend PMing Tully for tips :loco:

It's great to finally hear that you got into the audio engineering program, as well as all the other cool stuff. :)

NOW DEVASTRUKT YOUR ENEMIES WITH A LETHAL INJECTION OF THRASH METAL TERROR AND BEER (etc.) to celebrate.

bah you fucking poser, if you were tr00 kvlt you wouldn't be excited about anything. and i didn't see one mention in your post of the words "grim", "necro", or "frostbitten", or any combination thereof. ;)

sorry, i'm too fucking hungover to congratulate you properly :ill: