OK, people......I'm sick of this shit......

hey everyone that has whined about thread quality: when was the last time YOU made a smart, worthwhile thread? oh, never becuase all you do is bitch? yeh thats what i thought. every thread about 'worthless posts' is 10x more worthless than the shit they're crying about. give it up people. if you want a so called 'intellegent' thread, start one and maybe we'll all join in. till then shut the fuck up, you're just as bad as the rest of us.
-neal

i didnt miss your point, i just think its whiny and trivial. the place is packed with kids and idiots saying stupid shit. dont get pissed off, just laugh at them like the rest of us do.
-neal

hmm good point neal.
i think at some point the fact that most people here are either idiots or kids slipped my mind...

now that i think about it...
who gives a fuck 'bout them....?!

neal, you have cured me :D
hey, im serious !

neal said:
i didnt miss your point, i just think its whiny and trivial. the place is packed with kids and idiots saying stupid shit. dont get pissed off, just laugh at them like the rest of us do.
And I had addressed that. Or did you use selective reading to suit your rebuttal?

When racism (even in jest) is publicized, I have a problem with it. I also have problems with people like you who don't find a problem with it.

Trent Lott would be damn proud of your point of view. That's for sure.

Reactions: Dead_Lioness
Dead_Lioness said:
neal, you have cured me :D
hey, im serious !
yeh, ive been thinking about becoming a 'faith healer', ya know, like with a big tent and a chorus of folks with the joy of the lord in their hearts to help me sing the praises, but im just too lazy to get something like that going. glad i could help though haha.
-neal

Neveruary said:
And I had addressed that. Or did you use selective reading to suit your rebuttal?

When racism (even in jest) is publicized, I have a problem with it. I also have problems with people like you who don't find a problem with it.

Trent Lott would be damn proud of your point of view. That's for sure.
aww shucks, you turned the tables and exposed me as the horrible racist i really am :Smug: just chill out man. if you go through life gettin pissed off at every stupid asshole you see, you're gonna be pissed off all the time.
-neal