wheres th IN FLAMES board???

Originally posted by wildfyr
and, *if* an IF board ever returns to the WWW, so will i, and i will retain my user name because i don't think i posted anything baaad (that i'm aware of).
:( Unfortuantely, it seems I have predicted correctly of some board members not wishing to post with the IF board gone.

@wildfyr: If you're leaving, we'll miss you. Hopefully you will return to visit us here... if not, best wishes.

:oops:
mousewings: i think you misunderstand. i wasn't quite clear though, so it's not your fault. ('nother lunchtime quickie post, sorry.)

i'm not giving up on the WWW, i can't! for employment reasons. anyway, i meant that if In Flames ever get another official forum i would post there (if ALLOWED!?? heh) after securing my user name, if possible, and lurking a bit, like i always do before i join a new forum. if i couldn't get my current user name i would register using my real name.

yeah, that's what i meant. does that help? :)

np: Temple of the Dog/Reach Down

Thank you rahvin, Hearse, and Hiljainen!!! :headbang:
While it does make sense that In Flames didn't want to host their forum anymore; it's a shame they pulled the plug on the forum they had without warning. I still say it's a bad, bad career move on In Flame's part. For many fans, it was a kick in the teeth.

Originally posted by wildfyr
:oops:
mousewings: i think you misunderstand. i wasn't quite clear though, so it's not your fault. ('nother lunchtime quickie post, sorry.)
Oh, I understand now. :)

Glad you aren't leaving. :)