DT board members

Originally posted by |ngenius
Well, man, if somebody tell you sth about your stupidity/lack of intellectual capabilities or something else... just try to convince them about the opposite showing your best. Quite logic, isn't it?

You can also insult everybody to show that you're actually a tr00 metalhead, it's a straight and stronger way to... to be fired from here. :p :D

Welcome back, Demonic, feel at home and behave consequently. :saint:

|ngenius (Pardiez!)
AHA!!!!!! YOUR THE BASTARD THAT GOT PISSED!!!!!
hahahaha this is funny

@demonic_science: hmmm... i doubt our good robot can get pissed for anything short of murder of a close relative... my take is he was being funny himself. now i wonder if you might have mistaken other jokes for flames back in the times when you were a newbie... :err:

besides, i liked the part about feeling at home and act accordingly, it was subtle. :p

rahvin.

I think its all settled...I am an intellectual poet with fairly good people skills who thinks he's God...does that about sum us up? ;)
Whatever, we have fun, and so do most people who join us :D

Originally posted by rahvin
@demonic_science: hmmm... i doubt our good robot can get pissed for anything short of murder of a close relative... my take is he was being funny himself. now i wonder if you might have mistaken other jokes for flames back in the times when you were a newbie... :err:

besides, i liked the part about feeling at home and act accordingly, it was subtle. :p

rahvin.
well it happend to me so i know,and he defenatly was not joking around.I made a thread about the niceppl on the board and he flamed me,and not just a little sentence,but a huge fucking paragraph

i dont actually care now,im just saying.dont try and tell me

Originally posted by Demonic_Science
i dont actually care now,im just saying.dont try and tell me

i'm not the one who has to try and tell you, i don't live inside |ngenius' head (uuuh, the dirty thoughts i'd have to share room with :p ). unless you do live there, the fact that you try and tell yourself is just evidence you don't care. but if you're not interested in hearing the answer you shouldn't bother writing.

rahvin.

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Hehe...well I have to agree what Hearse said. I like to come here when I search for something "more intelligent" conversation, tho I don't post much but I like to read all the stuff :) And the people here are very nice.

Wow... you're actually agreeing with Hearse!!!

Now I've seen everything! :lol:

Blah bleh , This is my home away from home, that I am usually at when Im in my home. I enjoy it here very much: Great company, lots of things to talk about, |ng being a pervert. Yep I sure do enjoy it here. :) :) :p

Nick