DT on eBay -

^ Wait, what? This is the second time it happens, am I doing something wrong?

I just copy/paste the link, should I be doing something else…? :ill:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tranquilli...iewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?hash=item2c5172eb47

WEIRD. I opened the forum and e-bay with Firefox, and the link apparently works. Is this an issue of compatibility between Safari and UM or what?

And I opened it from Safari and it works. Weird, weird, weird.

It's geniune. From the "Damage done" tour if I remember correctly.

Excellent, thanks a lot! I've been wanting a DT "work shirt" for a long time now, they're quite rare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PALE-EXISTENCE-...wItemQQptZMusic_Cassettes?hash=item27ac1f8b63

Mr. Caotico, look at this link. Did you notice the logo "Dark Tranquility? It seems very familiar ;) , but without one letter har har. Did you know about this?

Bloody Safari doesn't put the links from e-Bay, this one works apparently.

I think that Tranquility with only one L is basically the American English version. Since DT is an European band they adhered to the UK English which states Tranquillity is with 2 L's.
Similar to words like humour/humor etc. where the American English leaves out letters that one doesn't really pronounce.

^ Believe me, I know the differences ;). It doesn't matter if it's in the US or UK, the name of the band is still Dark Tranquillity.

The thing is that this band "Pale Existence" released the demo with the DT name, with one "l" and the logo of the band. It's not an official release, so I'm just wandering what happened.

The thing is that this band "Pale Existence" released the demo with the DT name, with one "l" and the logo of the band. It's not an official release, so I'm just wandering what happened.

I can't really see what's "weird" about this. I'm sure that there are several songs/titles by different bands with "dark" and "tranquillity" in them, and this isn't an exact replica of our old logo but a slightly different gothic font which was used on many demos at the time. So it seems like a simple coincidence.

I can't really see what's "weird" about this. I'm sure that there are several songs/titles by different bands with "dark" and "tranquillity" in them, and this isn't an exact replica of our old logo but a slightly different gothic font which was used on many demos at the time. So it seems like a simple coincidence.

Really? I thought it was quite evident that they copied the logo hehe, but if you say so :p .

I'm trying to track down a M Dark Tranquillity shirt on eBay before March 15th, so my girlfriend has one to go to the concert in.

I got my 2007 tour shirt, so I'm good to go.

it's the Century media promo sleeve, so it's probably official. I know there was talk about a "Misery's crown" single as a promo thing for radio stations (mainly in Scandinavia I think), but didn't know that it actually happened.

Maybe we can trade this promo for the "The Dying Fragments" CD :heh:
I'm dying to find one of those... Anyone?......................